Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

Help on Dialga

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pokekid2 Posted at: 20:30 May16 2008 Post ID: 2242240
pokekid2
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have been stuck on Dialga for two weeks now and I am getting tired of it can anyone give me any pointers?

Chimchar lvl 35 Scratch, Ember+1, Fury Swipes, Flame Wheel
Turtwig lvl 35 Tackle, Razor Leaf, Mega Drain, Synthesis
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
latiasfinder Posted at: 20:38 May16 2008 Post ID: 2242245
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
+
Alrighty.

Grab some seeds that cause them to go blind or confused. X-Eye Seed, Blinker Seed, Totter Seed. All will do. Grab several, and teach Chim F-Thrower if you can for long range hits. Get a Dig TM too, if it helps any. Once you 'blind' Dialga (therefore nullifying his R.O.T) keep in line with him so you can afflict him again if he recovers.

Sig and Avy by Me ~
Mummification Posted at: 20:40 May16 2008 Post ID: 2242247
Mummification
+
+
Dialga is lvl 48, so you may need to lvl up some more. And I also recommend having a lot of Reviver Seeds. Also since you are Chimchar, like my partner use only Fire type moves as Dialga is part Steel. And your Turtwig should definitely have learned Bite in place of Tackle.

I also have a Turtwig and Chimchar and I had beaten Dialga in the first try, but I was lvl 40 something and had a bunch of Reviver Seeds so I could keep fighting if we fainted a couple times.
Azdaja Posted at: 16:14 May18 2008 Post ID: 2244296
Azdaja
+
+
Well I would say without leveling you could have X-eye-seeds and a couple sleep seeds. I don't think he'll OHKO you when he wakes up but bring a few reviver seeds just in case. Then just use your most EFFECTIVE not nessisarily strongest move on him. Also beat him on level 38 and 37 Charmander and Pikachu, so yeah it is possible with your guys too I think.

« Last edited by Azdaja on May 18th 2008 »

Makin' a comeback!
e2squirrel1221 Posted at: 13:00 May22 2008 Post ID: 2249698
e2squirrel1221
+
+
I beat him easy on my first try when i was about your lvls and i only had a piplup and a turtwig, i'd say use flame wheel with razor leaf most and defenetly try using some seeds. dont use orbs though they dont work in boss battles.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close