Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Project. 1/27/2010

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Glaceon Posted at: 15:34 Jan27 2010 Post ID: 2793581
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Here and at other following topics, I'll thouroughly describe every story-line dungeon and the story itself. I'll make one topic every two days. If you have any questions, please list them and I'll be quick to answer.

Chapter One

-----------

A Storm At Sea

Today we begin the story for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. After taking the personality test and choosing your partner, you'll begin the story with the following dialogue:

"Whoa! Wh-wh-whoa...!"
"Are... Are you OK?!"
"No! Don't let go!"
"Just a little longer ... Come on! Hang on!"
"N-n-no! I can't...hole on...!"
"Waaaaah!"

You will see the strom progress and then you will see more dialogue.

"............Urrrgh....Where...Where am I?"

You'll immediately notice your character on the beach blacked out.

"...I can't...Drifting off..."

After that, you'll see your partner at the Wigglytuff guild pondering to himself.

"Hmm...*paces around*...No. I refuse to be paralyzed by this any longer! This is it. I have to steel my courage today."
*steps on the grating*
"Pokemon detected! Pokemon Detected!"
"Whose footprint? Whose footprint?"
"The footprint is (partner's name. Im my case it's Riolu.) Riolu's! The footprint is Riolu's!"
"Waaah! That was too shocking! Whew......I can't...I can't work up the courage to go in, after all...I told myself that this is the day, but..."
*He pulls out his relic fragment.*
"I thought that holding on to my personal treasure would inspire me..."
*Puts it away*
"Sigh...I just can't do it. I'm such a coward. This is so discouraging..."

As your partner walks off, Koffing and Zubat appear where he used to be, and say the following:
"Hey. Zubat. Did you get a load of that?!"
"You bet I did, Koffing."
"That little wimp was pacing around...had something good, right?"
"That wimp had something, that's for sure. It looked like some kind of treasure."
"Do we go after it?"
"We do."

The duo go to the beach. Meanwhile you'll see Krabby blowing bubbles at the beach. You'll soon see your partner."

"Oh, wow! What a pretty sight!"

You'll see a view of the beach.

"When the weather's good, the Krabby come out at sundown to blow bubbles...All those bubbles, catching the setting sun's rays off the waves...It's always beautiful."

You see the view again.

"........This is where I always come when I'm feeling sorry for myself. But it makes me feel good to be here, like always. Coming here is uplifting. It cheers me up."

Your partner then looks to his left, and notices you.

"Hey...what's that? What's going on over there?"

He'll run closer.

"Waah! Someone has collapsed on the sand!"

Runs to you.

"What happened?! Are you ok?"

(.......Ugh...)

As you know, your character speaks in thought about 99 of the time.

As the conversation continues, Riolu will ask for your name. You can now input your name that'll carry on with you for the remainder of the game. I'll name him Jet.

Pretty soon, Koffing and Zubat come and knock Riolu aside, causing him to lose his Relic Fragment. Your partner will get cross, but they'll simply take it and run to Beach Cave. After your partner asks if you can help and you accept, you'll both go in pursuit of Koffing and Zubat.

Beach Cave

Summary: Beach Cave is the first and easiest dungeon to conquer. You and your partner will be at level 5, so you're still stronger than many of the enemy Pokemon.
Floors: 4
Pokemon: Shellder, Kabuto, Corsola, and Shellos (East). None are recruitable in this dungeon.
Traps: None
Terrain: Water
Items: Poke, Blast Seed, Sleep Seed, Max Elixer.
Boss: For first time through, you'll battle Koffing and Zubat. Both are quite easy to defeat.
Overview: This dungeon is simple, and theres no particular reason to ever traverse this dungeon again. It's good if you're training Pokemon you get from eggs, but otherwise, no.

Strategy vs. Boss

Koffing and Zubat are both poison types. Zubat will particularly use Absorb while Koffing will use tackle. Me being a Cyundaquil I used Smokescreen to nullify their attacks. If you don't have that, use Sleep Seeds or Blast Seeds you found in the dungeon. They have about 30-40 HP, so they're easy to defeat. Good Luck.

After clearing Beach Cave, your partner will be grateful for your help. Then he'll show you the relic fragment. Afterwards he'll tell you that he tried to apply as an apprentice but chickened out, and wonders what you'll do. He'll convinve you to form an exploration team with him. When you accept you'll begin your journey to both explore new lands and figure out what happened to you. *Save Point!* End of Chapter 1. Thank you for reading.

« Last edited by Glaceon on Jan 27th 2010 »
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 16:04 Jan27 2010 Post ID: 2793603
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Pinned already? Someone was working fast.

Great summary of the first chapter, Glai. Its exactly what I was expecting from the PMD expert. :D
Glaceon Posted at: 17:01 Jan27 2010 Post ID: 2793639
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
Glad you approve, Derek. Thanks for the wonderful idea.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 17:03 Jan27 2010 Post ID: 2793642
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
+
Not a problem. You might want to save the links to these threads somewhere. I know they'll come in handy in the future
Glaceon Posted at: 17:04 Jan27 2010 Post ID: 2793644
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
Will do. Thanks again. Part 2 will be coming tomorrow morning.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 05:22 Jan28 2010 Post ID: 2793909
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
+
Wow, someone's working fast when it comes to these things. Too bad this thread will have to be unpinned when you make the new one so that the new one can be pinned ;_;
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close