Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Project. 1/28/2010

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Glaceon Posted at: 09:54 Jan28 2010 Post ID: 2793957
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Chapter Two
--------------
The New Guild Recruits

After gaining trust of your new partner, You'll head over to the Wigglytuff Guild.

Riolu: "This is Wigglytuff's Guild. TO form an exploration team, you need to register your team here. Then you have to train until you become a first-rate exploration team."
YOur partner will still seem hesitant to step onto the grating.
"Y-y-yikes! Isn't there something just a little odd about this place? No...! I've got Jet with me this time. I have to be brave."
Riolu will step onto the grating.
"Pokemon Detected! Pokemon Detected!"
"Whose Footprint? Whose Footprint?"
"The footprint is Riolu's! The footprint is Riolu's!"
Riolu will obviously be shocked, but he convinces himself to be strong. Then the voice asks for Jet to stand on the grating.
(........There's a grate covering the hole...It's made so no one can fall through...Still, It's really strange...It looks like it will tickle my feet or...)
"Hey, you! Stranger! Get on the GRATE!"
Jet'll get on the grate, and be identified. Since Jet's never been there before, the pokemon looking at Jet's feet can't identify him. You'll find out the sentry is Diglett. He'll state that it's maybe Cyndaquil's, but another voice gets mad.
"What?! MAYBE?!"
Diglett: "B-but...It's not a footprint that you normally see around here..."
"UGH! That's pretty crummy! Checking the footprints of visiting Pokemon...That's your job, ISN'T it, Diglett?"
Diglett: "Yes, but...I don't know what I don't know..."
Both Riolu and Jet will wonder why it's taking so long. Pretty soon the voice will say that they don't see many Cyndaquil in these parts. Then the door opens. Riolu becomes jittery and nervous. After traversing a ladder down to the second floor, they see the Guild is bustling with activity. Then someone will approach you.
"I'm Chatot! I'm the Pokemon in the know around these parts! I'm the Guildmaster's right-hand Pokemon. Now shoo! Leave the premisis! We have no time for salespeople or silly surveys."
Riolu will quickly state that he's not there for that, he wants to form an exploration team. Chatot will be a little shocked, and wonder why a kid would want to apprentice at the guild. He'll also mumble about how hard the Guild's training is. Riolu will intervene and Chatot will get all hyper, and quickly fix the situation, and tell the duo to head downstairs. They go to BF 3 and Riolu will be amazed on the view from two floors under, but Chatot says the Guild's built into the side of a cliff. Chatot and the duo will soon enter the Guildmaster's chamber and meet the Guildmaster. The Guildmaster will quickly greet you and ask for your team name.

At this point, you'll register a team name. The team name can be changed in the options menu on the main menu.

Wigglytuff will register you with an assuring YOOM-TAH!! and declare you an official rescue team. He'll lay a box infront of you containing a Explorer Badge, Wonder Map, And a Treasure Bag! You'll peer into the treasure bag and fine a Defence Scarf, and a Silver Bow. Colors may vary. The duo will say thank-you to the Guildmaster, then Chatot will show you where you sleep. It'll be nightime and Riolu will talk to himself about how glad he is to be an apprentice. Jet will think to himself about why hes a Pokemon and what he's doing here and things relavant to that, and assure to himself that he'll get to the bottum of this eventually.

~The Next Morning~

"HEY! HEY THERE! RISE ADN SHINE!"
(Ugh! What a rediculously loud voice...my head's pounding.)
"Why are you still ASLEEP?! WAKE UP!!!!"
(Ugh!)
"M-my poor ears..."
"C'mon! Snap OUT of it! I'm Loudred! And I'm a fellow apprentice! If you're late for our morning breifing, you'll be SORRY! So MOVE it! Guildmaster Wigglytuff has got a BIG temper. If you make him lose it...YOWEE! That would be one scary scene! I've got goose bumps just thinking about it! YEESH! So ANYWAY...I'm not about to get in trouble because you rookies got up LATE! SO GET IT IN GEAR!!!"
You must be feeling sorry for the duo. Riolu will quickly snap to his senses and get both of them to the morning breifing. Wigglytuff will be dozed off. Pretty soon you'll go through the infamous morning adress.

"A ONE, A TWO...A ONE-TWO-THREE! ONE! DON'T SHIRK WORK! TWO! RUN AWAY AND PAY! THREE! SMILES GO FOR MILES!"

THe fellow apprentices will be rushed off to work. Chatot will show you to the Job board. Riolu will explain how the timeline's been corrupted. If you're a first time player, I'm sure you'll be very confused. Riolu will also explain to you about mystery dungeons. He'll explain that if you get defeated, you'll lost half your money (Thank God you don't lose it all this time) and half or more of your items. You'll get a job.

"Hello, my name is Spoink! An outlaw has run off with my most prizes possession. My precious pearl! That pearl is life itself...to me! I just can't seem to settle down if that pearl isn't in its proper place atop my head! But I've heard my pearl has been sighted! It's said to be on a rocky bluff. But this bluff is reported to be extremely unsafe. I could never go somewhere so frightening! Oh, friendly readers! Would you be so kind as to go to the bluff and get my pearl? I beg your help, exploration team members!"
From Spoink

Riolu will express his disconsent, and get grilled by Chatot. You'll proceed to Drenched Bluff.

Drenched Bluff

Primary Objective: Retrieve Spoink's Pearl.

Summary: Ok, this is another easy dungeon to traverse. Your mission is to get Spoink's Pearl.
Floors: 7
Pokemon: Lileep, Anorith, Shellos (West), and Chingling.
Traps: None
Terrain: Water
Items: Poke, Oran Berry, Apple, Big Apple, Gummies (Various Colours), Sleep Seed, Blast Seed, Stun Seed, Heal Seed.
Boss: None
Overview: It's quite easy, and you'll get quite the reward when you finish. Trust me, Spoinks rewars is probably better than going to Zero Isle North B72 to do a mission.

Dungeon Strategies

Most of the pokemon here are water type, so a grass type will fare well in this dungeon. The pokemon won't use much more than a standard attack or Tackle, so no worries.

Congratulations! You've completed your first of hundreds of missions.

Reward: Protein, Calcium, Iron, 2,000 Poke.

Unfortunately you only keep 10 of your money.

Dinner time! Chimecho will call everyone to dinner. After that, everyone goes to bed. Riolu will explain his disconsent for the Guild's policies, though is happy he helped a Pokemon in need. The duo falls asleep, ready for a whole new day of exploration.

That's it from Chapter Two. Thanks for reading! More to come on Monday morning.

« Last edited by Glaceon on Jan 28th 2010 »
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 12:58 Jan31 2010 Post ID: 2795750
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Sorry for such a late response, just found time to read it. As normal, its a great summary of the events taking place in this game. Can't wait for the next one but please, take your time. It hard to find time to read these things except on the weekend x__X
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close