Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Project. 2/2/2010

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Glaceon Posted at: 08:59 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2796879
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Special Episode 1
------------------
Bidoof's Wish

Well here's out first Special Episode. Special Episodes are important for those who've played Time and Darkness as the Special Episodes give you the missing piece to the puzzle. Whenever I unlock a Special Episode, I'll make a walkthrough for it. Some special episodes are long. Some are easy and some are hard. That's why I'm making these.

We start off on a normal day and as the guild does their morning cheers, the camera turns to Bidoof. Bidoof is one of the apprentices. He has strong hopes and dreams for himself to become the best explorer. He also loves to have friends. Todays Special Episode features Bidoof. The time setting is in the past.

The camera will show a beautiful landscape of mountains and trees, then pan over to Bidoof's family and himself. The scene being portrayed is where Bidoof is off to join the Wigglytuff Guild. It's nice that Bidoof has a caring family, as they motivate him and wish for the best.

Bidoof will mention that his guild training is hard. It shows when Loudred starts grilling Bidoof for getting him the wrong seed. Then it shows Bidoof eating a Perfect Apple, and Chatot grilling him. Sometimes you have to feel sorry for the guy. The next day Chatot will assign Bidoof to check the stock of Oran Berries at the Keckleon Market. Then you'll get to play as Bidoof.

NOTE: You can save your progress at the watering hole or at Bidoof's bed.

After heading to the Keckleon Market and checking the stock, Bidoof will explain a problem to the Keckleon bros. about always messing things up. Then one of the Keckleon bros. will interest Bidoof in buying a Hidden Power. He'll find out it costs 6,500 Poke!! That's Treasure Town Inflation. Bidoof then will show his sum of 7,000 Poke that his mom gave him. After declining to buy it, a Snover will run by and give Bidoof a map. Then a Bagon and Gligar will come by and ask Bidoof if they saw Snover. Bidoof will then tell them he went off in the direction to Sharpedo Bluff. That night Bidoof and the guild will eat dinner and go to bed. A few minutes later Loudred starts snoring loudly! Bidoof will look at the map which leads to a place called Star Cave. Bidoof will then fall asleep.

~The Next Day~

Bidoof will ask Chatot if he knows of Star Cave. Chatot'll mention that no-one knows where it is and that a legendary Pokemon named Jirachi dwells there. This'll make Bidoof so much happier. Then Loudred will tell Bidoof hes got a visitor. He'll come outside and see Snover. Snover will ask Bidoof to join him on an exploration of Star Cave. After accepting, Bidoof will convince Chatot that he's sick and wants to take a few days off. Then you'll prepare and be off.

Star Cave

Objective: Proceed as far as possible.
Summary: An easy dungeon that is split in parts out of 3 dungeons.
Floors: Part 1: B7 Part 2: B4 Part 3: B4.
Pokemon: Poliwag, Anorith, Chingling, Kricketot, Lotad, Bonsly, Gulpin, Psyduck, Lunatone, Bronzong.
Traps: None
Terrain: Water
Items: Poke, Oran/Pecha Berries, Reviver/Totter/Sleep/Heal/Stun Seeds, Throwing Weapons.
Boss: Part 2: Snover, Gligar, Bagon. (Unbeatable) Part 3: Jirachi.
Overview: An easy dungeon, but watch out for hail! The hail will eventually eat away your HP if you don't use Orbs that are founf in Keckleon Shops.

Boss Strategies

The trio of bandits (Snover, Gligar, Bagon) are unbeatable. They'll defeat you, then the guild will come to your rescue. Allies: Wigglytuff, Chatot, Sunflora, Loudred, Croagunk, Chimecho, Diglett, Dugtrio, Corphish.

Jirachi is a tad hard to beat. Make sure you make use of seeds cause you're gonna need them. Use Defence Coil on your first move to boost Defence x2 due to Bidoof's ability.

After beating Jirachi, hell ask you for your wish. It doesn't matter which one you pick, Bidoof will come to his senses and ask for one thing he's always wanted. New apprentices that he can mentor.

Congratulations on beating your first Special Episode. Chapter 4 will be put up tomorrow. Thanks for reading!
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 16:05 Feb02 2010 Post ID: 2797043
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
I'll read over it and edit in a response when I have time... sorry
Pinned
Glaceon Posted at: 08:22 Feb17 2010 Post ID: 2803998
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
I'll start on PMD projects starting tomorrow morning. I would've typed them while I was gone but I was enjoying my leave. Chapter 4 starts tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close