Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Project. 3/4/2010

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Glaceon Posted at: 09:36 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810242
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Chapter 7
----------
The Guild's Big Expedition

Chapter 7 is almost the halfway point. As we begin, Jet, Riolu, and Bidoof travel together to where the guild's supposed to meet. You'll first see a Kangaskhan Rock (Use this to save Adventure, or grab/store items.) And a Cave. There will be two paths, so I'll tell ya which is good and which isn't.

Craggy Coast/Side Path

Ok, Craggy Coast is the correct path. Otherwise you'll be sent back to the entrance after going through the smaller version of the dungeon.

Objective: Reach the end.
Floors: 9F. Side Path- 5F
Pokemon: Spheal, Wingull, Gastrodon (east), Krabby, Sealeo, Dratini. Side Path- Spheal, Wingull, Gastrodon (east).
Items: Orbs, Seeds, Bows, Poke, Treasure Boxes (For Croagunk Swap Shop.).
Dungeon Overview: Take Side Path if you need exp and lvling. Otherwise, Craggy Coast is filled with water types. It'll be hard for Jet.
Allies: Bidoof Lvl 14. Minor assistance. Minor IQ ability.

Once you get through, you'll come up to Mt. Horn. Once again, there are two paths, and I'll tell you which to take.

Mt. Horn/Rock Path

Objective: Reach the end.
Floors: 14F Rock Path- 5F
Pokemon: Shroomish, Ariados, Parasect, Natu, Beautifly, Venemoth, Cascoon, Aerodactyl, Pineco, Bonsly. Rock Path- Natu, Shroomish, Bonsly.
Items: Same as above.
Dungeon Overview: Take Rock Path for exp and lvling. Otherwise, Mt. Horn is filled with grass/bug types, watch out for Venemoth's Silver Wind!

Once you get through, we move on to chapter 8. I admit this was a short chapter...But thanks for reading.

PLEASE leave feedback or comments. You also may ask what you may want me to include in future walkthroughs. Until then, cya.

« Last edited by Glaceon on Mar 4th 2010 »
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close