Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Project. 3/9/2010

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Glaceon Posted at: 08:30 Mar09 2010 Post ID: 2812344
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Chapter 8
-----------
Groudon's Heart

This happenes to be on of my favourite chapters since you fight a pretty hard boss...

After reaching the camp, Chatot will be mad that you arrived late. Better late than never, Chatot. Chatot will then give a briefing on Foggy Forest and Chimeco will talk about the Legendary Uxie and how he wipes memories. Jet is astonished...maybe this is what happened to his memory...he had a feeling he was at Foggy Forest before (I'll tell you soon enough...).

After all that, use the Kangaskhan Rock and then go to Foggy Forest, not Forest Path. As you walk there, you'll find a red gem. It'll help later.

Foggy Forest

Objective: Get to the end.
Floors: 11F
Pokemon: (Instead of naming every single one, I'll name the types instead. If there are Legendaries, though, I'll name them.) Normal, Grass, Bug.
Items: Poke, Seeds, Orbs, Gummis, Bows, Throwing Ammo, TM's, Look-a-likes.
Dungeon Overview: Not that hard to beat if you're fire type.

Once you get through, you'll see Corphish, who'll show you a Groudon statue. Riolu will read the inscription. Riolu will want you to use your Dimentional Scream Ability for clues. After that, Jet will want Riolu to put the stone that was found earlier in Groudon. After the fog clears, you'll see a very stunning view of Fogbound Lake, whick is actually up high! Save your Adventure here. Corphish will tell everyone about the lake. But...Team Skull! They only came to steal the Treasure! But as they prepare to wipe you out, a Perfect Apple rolls by. Saved by the apple, paraphrazing of course. Wigglytuff will come running, and then tell you to head to Fogbound lake. That was close. Skuntank and Koffing then attempt to defeat Wigglytuff...

End of Chapter?! Already?!...Well The Treasure of Fogbound Lake is up tomorrow. Thanks for Reading! Please leave comments or feedbak.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close