Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

help NOT SOS

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

irollgen4s Posted at: 18:36 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1164856
irollgen4s
Post Likes: 0
+
+
where can i find another wish stone? how do i get celebi's friend area? how the heck do i beat wish cave? ive been trying with mew and mewtwo the farthest ive ever got in their is florr 38 and thatw as on a rescue mission and i cant get that far again i ave brought 6 reviver seeds and i just cant beat it i hate alll level 1 dungeons just i want jirachi and celebi really bad. any hints?

« Last edited by irollgen4s on Nov 23rd 2006 »

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
cooldude08 Posted at: 19:24 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1165085
cooldude08
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. You can get another one at Wish Cave.

2. You don't. He/she gives it to you by the time you get to 99F of Purity Forest (you don't even have to battle Celebi, he/she will just join your team if you reach the last floor)

3. Bring one or two Link Box, two TM Frustrations (at about the 10th floor link them together, a lot of Max Elixirs and Reviver Seeds, and Gravelerocks (it has a 20HP set damage) Also you might want to try using Alakazam (SUPERB lvl.1 defense and sp. defense stats), OR Charizard (Heat Wave owns), OR Electrode (decent lvl.1 stats and learns sonicboom at lvl.1 which inflicts 55HP!!! SET damage, ALSO he learns it AGAIN at lvl. 15, you could link them together to deal a total of 110HP!! SET damage), Also try to beat as many pokemon as you can on the beginning floors so you could level-up and get stronger,

ONE more thing, I can ALWAYS rescue you when you get stuck in any lvl. 1 regression dungeon (no matter what floor you're stuck at)
irollgen4s Posted at: 19:29 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1165101
irollgen4s
+
+
i know i ussually brough mew and cahrizard just mew's moves suck terribly but he levels up so quick and has alt of hp. another problem is idk what floor to find the wish stone on cause i have no keys or reviver seeds and only a couple max elixrs i got to floor 22 i think and i was level 13 which isnt high enough ill take your advice but if you could tell roughly what floor to look for the wish stone and if you could save me if i die ill post it on the blue forum im gunna gather up things for wish cave now ill be here if you post.

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close