Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

best flag desines.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cross fire Posted at: 13:55 Nov25 2006 Post ID: 1169832
cross fire
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
if u get far in the game rescue smergle from howling forest, and he will join your team hes lv 5 then go to his freind area and talk to him, he will decorate your flag if you want him too, if you do do a dungeon or a rescue mission and go back to your team base, and your flag desine will be different than before.

(NOTE)
can only be done after unlocking friend area sky blue plains,and after you stoped fallen star collosin,my flag desine is a pokeball ,o yea i all most forgot i started a new game and got charmander again an pikacu as a partner,and my team name is now team spit fire.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zaff Posted at: 13:58 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1172592
zaff
+
+
i think his designs r bad :( i got him and i got 2 1 until i got diglett, now im scared that if i change it'll change from ok to bad
spyro madgirl Posted at: 13:21 Nov27 2006 Post ID: 1175073
spyro madgirl
+
+
I have something that looks like skull and crossbones, therefore it is PWNAGE and I will never let it go... It was the first time I asked him to make a new design, too.

He's called Elderly, which I find kind of entertaining considering that he didn't want to grow up. ;)
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close