Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:48 Oct21 2014 Post ID: 3352874
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
forzapdos,articuno,moltres you need to beat one of them and they will ask to join like a regular pokemon and you will get the friend area same for rayquaza but he has a max 24%recruit rate which is level 100+friend bow,kyogre max is 74% 50% on his own 10% for level 100 and 14% for friend bow and groudon is the same as rayquaza all of them u will receive they're friend area once deafeated and they want to join
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:42 Nov24 2014 Post ID: 3359841
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My Blaziken already level 62 but I can catch the legendary pokemon is Zapdos, Moltres, articuno, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Entei, Raikou and Suicune. Hope I Help Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Lightning Tyson Jr Posted at: 20:31 Nov24 2014 Post ID: 3359847
Lightning Tyson Jr
Post Likes: 0
+
+
To catch all lagendaries pokemon your pokemon have to equip friend bow and your pokemon have already more than level 60 and your have to fight one person only and he can be your friend now i have zapdos,moltres,articuno,entei,raikou,suicune,groudon,kyogre,latias and latios.

« Last edited by on Nov 24th 2014 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lightning Tyson Jr Posted at: 21:22 Nov24 2014 Post ID: 3359853
Lightning Tyson Jr
+
+
To catch all lagendaries pokemon your pokemon have to equip friend bow and your pokemon have already more than level 60 and your have to fight one person only and he can be your friend now i have zapdos,moltres,articuno,entei,raikou,suicune,groudon,kyogre,latias and latios.
Wisgoalies6 Posted at: 22:49 Jan06 2015 Post ID: 3367041
Wisgoalies6
+
+
Yes yes, getting legendaries to join is hard, especially if the dungeon is long. But usually recruiting percent is somewhere at 45%. So I would expect them to join after the 3rd or 4th time you beat them. Some of their friend areas you unlock if you recruit them and some of them you get their friend areas from buying it! But this is just my opinion.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close