Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

questions!?!?!?!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pikachulova Posted at: 18:43 Nov08 2008 Post ID: 2474377
pikachulova
Post Likes: 0
+
+
1st off how do you get certain starters i want my starter to be pikachu but cant get to him. 2nd off one time when i was in my game a little ways it said: Place sinister woods
bulbasaur
was blown out by an outside force. what does that mean? what pokemon is it?! and how do you get to it?!?
3rd off what questions do you have to anwer to get certain starters???
thnx 4 all replys advanced and ill comment u back!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
rate_me Posted at: 20:17 Nov08 2008 Post ID: 2474472
rate_me
Post Likes: 2
+
+
To get certain starters just answer differently on the test in the beginning. Here is a link to the test http://www.psypokes.com/dungeon/test.php and how the results determine the Pokemon you become http://www.psypokes.com/dun...ters.php. The mysterious force means you were too hungry and were forced to leave.

Sig by roadkillman997

Battle guide last updated July 22

New account is _amo_
nhahtdh Posted at: 21:08 Nov08 2008 Post ID: 2474505
nhahtdh
+
+
The mysterious force means you were too hungry and were forced to leave.
Incorrect. In all dungeons, there will be a limit on the number of moves you can make on each floor. There will be a warning ("It's coming near", etc.) when you are about to reach the limit. When you reach the limit, you will be automatically kicked out of the dungeon and count as a loss, even when your belly is 100% full.

From the perspective of the programmer, this will allow the use of password to rescue (The password will determine how the floor looks like, what the Pokemon will do and even how much damage you take). From the player's viewpoint, it will make the game a bit harder since you are not allowed to stay on the floor forever to train yourself up, esp. in Lv.1 regression dungeons.
pikachulova Posted at: 23:28 Nov08 2008 Post ID: 2474587
pikachulova
+
+
ok "rate me" i retook the test ok. i did that and a male treecko not a male pikachu now
and i want to know who would be a good partner for my treecko so that it could be easiest for me to win. also no offense but i think nhahtdh is right ok comment back soon. btw i can choose from charmander, squirtle, pikachu, totodile, cyndaquil, torchic, and mudkip for my partner kk.

« Last edited by pikachulova on Nov 10th 2008 »
nhahtdh Posted at: 00:57 Nov09 2008 Post ID: 2474623
nhahtdh
+
+
On 08-Nov-2008 pikachulova said:o btw i can choose from charmander bulbasaur squirtle chikorita totodile cyndaquil torchic treecko and mudkip for my partner kk. comment soon. lol.
Please refrain from posting twice in a row. You do know how to use the Edit button, then use it.

~Del~
pikachulova Posted at: 22:39 Nov10 2008 Post ID: 2475668
pikachulova
+
+
hey nhahtdh srry for the double post kk
nhahtdh Posted at: 07:18 Nov11 2008 Post ID: 2475779
nhahtdh
+
+
No problem. Just follow the rules and we will all be nice.

By the way, I think Pikachu would be a good partner since many legendaries are Flying type. But other good possible options are Charmander and Torchic. In fact, Treecko is not too good in this game due to its limitation in ranged moves.
pikachulova Posted at: 10:41 Nov16 2008 Post ID: 2479384
pikachulova
+
+
well actually i found out on another website that the best choices would be cubone, eevee, squirtle, mudkip, and torchic all high in defense and good attacks so im gonna get two of them
Wisgoalies6 Posted at: 05:25 Jan12 2015 Post ID: 3367703
Wisgoalies6
+
+
#1The mysterious force or called in the game "the unseen force", will attempt to blow you out of the dungeon if you take too long on a dungeon's floor. Fortunately, the unseen force Resets everytime you find and go down/up the stairs. Also while inside a dungeon, you are working against a turn-based time limit, meaning one step you make counts as a turn. So don't be a "slowpoke" and try to find the stairs quickly! I'm also not sure it even reveals what is making the unseen force!
#2 I have pikachu as me and I named him kirby! Plus he is super strong being only at level 36 with my partner torchic! To get pikachu as a starter, you want to choose answers that show you as an "impish" type. I can give you answers that are considered impish: 1st', the test? Ignore! 2nd, find wallet? Is anyone watching! 3rd, the pitfall? Yes! 4th, pranks? Yes! 5th, bully? Heckle! 6th, puns? Love them! 7th, pitch black room? Clean it! 8th, others watching what you say? Yes! 9th, have dreams? No! 10th, gotten into a fight? Yes! 11th, have you slowed down? No! 12th, see a person you like? Pull a prank!
These are in fact the only questions that have impish type answers! Hope this helps!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close