Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Pearl

Want Deoxeys!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:56 Nov10 2012 Post ID: 3171422
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please!!DohI want one so bad!!!I will give you MewTwo Level 100!!!T tell youthe truth,I don't have a actain replay and Im always late for mystery gift events.So please I need one!!!DohDohI will really like that!!SmileName is Ash or something. I cant remember and I will give you friend code later too because Im grounded for my DS for a while.Long Story.WhistleThanks!!!!Thumbs UpAnd also give me your name for your game and friend code too please!!SmileSmile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
bay11 Posted at: 06:37 Nov14 2012 Post ID: 3172550
bay11
Post Likes: 0
+
+
DohCome on everybody!!Help this person. He or she doesnt have one!!Please help him or her!!!PrayThanks!!Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Bankaizangetsu Posted at: 08:33 Nov14 2012 Post ID: 3172579
Bankaizangetsu
+
+
Give me your name in Pearl, friend code, and possible times you will be in the union room. I might be able to help you.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:56 Nov14 2012 Post ID: 3172668
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Oh god thank you!!SmileSmileOkay I would like to thank bay11 and you for helping me out!!Thumbs UpOkay My name for the game is Ash and friend code is....um well Ill tell you later because for a little bit.WhistleDon't worry just wait a little while. I'll tell you soon.I will probaly be in the wi-fi union room on 11-26-12 or something like that. My grandma has wi-fi but just like I said Im grounded so just wait a while and Ill tell whens a good time.Okay?Thanks and hold on!!!!!DancingThumbs Up
Bankaizangetsu Posted at: 17:28 Nov14 2012 Post ID: 3172714
Bankaizangetsu
+
+
I'll give you my Diamond name and friend code when u are ready. That's where I'm going to transfer the deoxys from. DO NOT SEND WHAT U ARE TRADING ME TO DIAMOND! I'll give u the deoxys first, then u will give me ur trade on silver. In other words, crap pokemon for deoxys, then ur trade for one of my crap pokemon on soil silver. Understand?
Thank you! :]
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:17 Nov15 2012 Post ID: 3172830
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Okay!!Thats a good deal!!SmileSmileYep!!I understand!Thank you!!!!!!SmileSmileWait!!!EhSo you want me to send my crap pokemon for your Deoxys on your diamond game and then I send you one of my good pokemon for your crappy one on your soulsilver game?EhPlease tell me as soon as you can!!!Thumbs Up
Bankaizangetsu Posted at: 08:10 Nov15 2012 Post ID: 3172852
Bankaizangetsu
+
+
Thats the basic idea. U offered a mewtwo but I said any traded pokemon cause I already have a lv 100 mewtwo. Just get something goOd and surPrising for me cause the deoxys is no problem.
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:43 Nov16 2012 Post ID: 3173080
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Okay I get it now.SmileThanks!SmileDon't worry I will give you a surpricing pokemon and I'll tell you when I'm ready as soon as I can!!Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:20 Nov17 2012 Post ID: 3173429
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Okay!Im ready and Im probably going to my grandmas today! I will tell you if I am going or not as soon as I can!PrayMy name ASH and friend code 4642 7216 0567!SmileTell me your name and friend code as soon as you can!Thanks!!!! Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:27 Nov17 2012 Post ID: 3173430
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I mean your diamond game just to let you know for now!!Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:32 Nov17 2012 Post ID: 3173517
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
anybody want to trade with me i got good pokemon all i want is any of these: infernape deoxys darkrai lucario mewtwo or lugia i got good pokemonBrick Wall
Bankaizangetsu Posted at: 00:09 Nov18 2012 Post ID: 3173546
Bankaizangetsu
+
+
Do u have soul silver?
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:43 Nov19 2012 Post ID: 3173903
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
EhHello Im right hear for god sakes!!!Anyway hey you guest person do you want to trade me your Darkri for a Raguaza level 100!!Please I really need one!!I don't hve one yet!DohPlease!!Please tell me if you want to trade as soon as you can!!!PrayThumbs Up
Bankaizangetsu Posted at: 18:43 Nov19 2012 Post ID: 3174098
Bankaizangetsu
+
+
Uh oh. Name: ZERO
FC: 2881 7473 5770
I will register ur cOde as soon as we trade. My diamond has a save Problem, but u should get ur deoxys, ASH.

« Last edited by Bankaizangetsu on Nov 24th 2012 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:19 Nov24 2012 Post ID: 3175472
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Who wants to give me and lengendary pokemon?? I really dont got non >.< my friend tooked them i only got there data but this darkrai/deoxys/rayquaza/lugia who are they??Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:27 Dec06 2012 Post ID: 3178336
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Applause fine you fatass *****
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:51 Jan09 2013 Post ID: 3197494
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't need a Deoxeys any more!Action Replay
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:16 Jan14 2013 Post ID: 3199597
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

Brick Wall The worst thing happened!
My game got deleted!!!
AnxiousIt all happened when my sister destroyed it
I had almost all legendaries! All that was left was Mewtwo and Deoxeys and "poof" Brick Wall
I would like some help if you can
If you have ledgendaries that you can give I would love it, but I really dont know what you want in return...Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:51 Feb01 2013 Post ID: 3206767
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Speak to the handSmileShamePrayNot TalkingEvilEhDohWhistleApplauseAnxioussadsdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdadasdadasdasdasdasdasdasd
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:57 Mar10 2013 Post ID: 3223230
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
someone trade me a regiegegss i really need one i'll trade u a garitina level 100Pray
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close