Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Pearl

Minor Questions.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Zeargo Posted at: 23:45 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2326199
Zeargo
Post Likes: 0
+
+
1. You know the plates, such as Spooky Plate and Fist Plate, is there anything special you do with them particular or just to be used for hold items? Wondering, because of when you find a plate, it says stuff.
2. What Level does Misdreavus evolve?
3. What type of pokemon does the Oval, Dusk, Dawn and Shiny Stones evolve?
4. Is there a guy in the game like Saphire/Ruby that accepts Heart scales for something?
5. Same as Question 4 but with the Mushrooms.
6. In the Underground, you know when you make your secret base and you got those boulders, is it possible to get rid of them, or its just the same as when you find a secret base in Saphire/Ruby how it has the holes and stuff.
7. Other than Polkia and the three pokemon from the lakes, is there any other legendary pokemon you can get in the game.
8. You know in that town, I think Eterna City, where you got the statue, is that a legendary pokemon you can get in the game?
9. With Migrating, I went to the Pal Park which you migrate pokemon to, when do the two guys in front of it move?
10. You know how Flash is a TM in these versions, does still illuminate caves like normal? Is there a pokemon that actually learns the move itself when leveling up?
11. I believe I read something somewhere about an altering cave, is that the one on the route with the Bike-only path, where the monster are only like Bronzers, Zubats and Geodudes? And is there an items or special stuff in the caves?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowsTM Posted at: 04:15 Jul13 2008 Post ID: 2326369
ShadowsTM
+
+
1. You give the plate to a legend called aeceus, you need an event to get him or hack and once you give him a plate his type changes

2. You need a dusk stone the purple one

3. Oval cant remember, dusk is misdrevius/ murkrow, shiny stone happiny, dawn stone togetic into togekiss, and a few others

4. Yes he is in pastoria

5. Mushrooms? Not that I know of

6. Steal 50 flags and you can remove all of them

7. Yes heatran, giritina , manaphy from events, darkrai from events, cressilia , arceus from events .

8. Thats statue is palkia/diagla depending on the game

9. No, you speak to them and they let you past if theres pokemon in the park for a catching show

10. There are no caves that require luminating , so no

11. There altering cave, thats where giritina is

Jordan

Zeargo Posted at: 19:05 Jul13 2008 Post ID: 2327119
Zeargo
+
+
You know the route which you must use your bike-only (Route connecting eterna city), theres a cave near the entrance of the bike-only path which goes into eterna city and that cave is what i thought to be the altering cave.

I got a few more questions as well.
1. What pokemon does Sun Stone evolve?
2. Wheres the HM 07 Waterfall?
3. Are the Events, are they wirelessly?
4. What Level does Kadabra, Graveler, Cranidos, Machoke and Feebas.
5. What Pokemon is 054, 083, 098, 108, 109, 110, 111, 113, 114, 123, 128, 131, 133 and 135? What is the mostly case to see the Pokemon or Where to see them?
6. Other than burying, what is the best way to get spheres such high up like in the 80's.
7. With migrating, when can you migrate, because I got my ruby game in the other slot?
8. How do you use Seals?

Theres more coming, and some after I get answers. Thanks for the ones you gave me also.
DemonOfSand Posted at: 19:52 Jul13 2008 Post ID: 2327156
DemonOfSand
+
+
1st Post's questions:

1. I would't worry about them, the thing they are good for is changing a pokemon named Arceus's type.

2. What Level does Misdreavus evolve? Use a Dusk Stone to evolve it

3. What type of pokemon does the Oval, Dusk, Dawn and Shiny Stones evolve?
Oval evolves Happiny into Chansey.
Dusk is for Murkrow/Misdreavius
Dawn is for Male Kirlia to Gallade and Female Snorunt into Froslass
Shiny evolves Roselia to Roserade and Togetic to Togekiss

4. Is there a guy in the game like Saphire/Ruby that accepts Heart scales for something? Yes, there is a house in Pastoria City, he's in the house closest to the water.

5. Same as Question 4 but with the Mushrooms. No, there isn't.

6. In the Underground, you know when you make your secret base and you got those boulders, is it possible to get rid of them, or its just the same as when you find a secret base in Saphire/Ruby how it has the holes and stuff. You can get rid of them, but you need to trade for certain equipment throught the Hikers in the Underground. I also believe you'll be able to remove them by completing the guy who gave you the Explorer's Kit's challenge. Or get 50 flags throught wireless communication(not with WI-Fi Connector).

7. Other than Polkia and the three pokemon from the lakes, is there any other legendary pokemon you can get in the game. You can get Giratina in a cave to the East on the path between Pastoria City and Veilstone City. Talk to the Sailor man's wife and son in Canalave City to start the Cresselia event. Darkrai can only be obtained through Event. Manaphy can be obtained through the Toys-R-Us Event or the Pokemon Ranger game event thing.

8. You know in that town, I think Eterna City, where you got the statue, is that a legendary pokemon you can get in the game? Yes, depending on the version, it'll either be Palkia or Dialga.

9. With Migrating, I went to the Pal Park which you migrate pokemon to, when do the two guys in front of it move? You have to recieve the National Dex, once you have seen all 150 Sinnoh pokemon and filled th eSinnoh dex, talk to Prof. Rowan and Prof. Oak will come in to update your Dex to the National Dex.

10. You know how Flash is a TM in these versions, does still illuminate caves like normal? Is there a pokemon that actually learns the move itself when leveling up? Yes to the first part, Volbeat for the second.

11. I believe I read something somewhere about an altering cave, is that the one on the route with the Bike-only path, where the monster are only like Bronzers, Zubats and Geodudes? And is there an items or special stuff in the caves? It's called Wayward Cave and is just a normal cave but it is the only place to find Gible wh olater evolves into Garchomp.

2nd Post's Questions:

1. What pokemon does Sun Stone evolve? Sunkern and Gloom

2. Wheres the HM 07 Waterfall? Go to Sunshore City and go to the beach, talk to Jasmine and she should the one to give you Waterfall

3. Are the Events, are they wirelessly? Yes, you have to go to the place having the event and they can tell you from their.

4. What Level does Kadabra, Graveler, Cranidos, Machoke and Feebas. Kadabra/Graveler/Machoke evolve by trade. Feebas evolve by having High Beauty, feed it lots of Poffins that raise Beauty. Cranidos evolves at level 30.

5. What Pokemon is 054, 083, 098, 108, 109, 110, 111, 113, 114, 123, 128, 131, 133 and 135? What is the mostly case to see the Pokemon or Where to see them? Use this pokedex: Serebii.net

6. Other than burying, what is the best way to get spheres such high up like in the 80's. Just by burying them, it doesn't take that long really.

7. With migrating, when can you migrate, because I got my ruby game in the other slot? You can migrate once you get Palpark, you can migrate from the same gamepak every 24 hours.

8. How do you use Seals? Go to the PC and hit "...'s PC", not Bebe's PC. Then click on BallCapsules, you should be able to figure it out from there.

I hope this helped(if it doesn't, then I have failed). Have fun with the rest of your game.

« Last edited by DemonOfSand on Jul 13th 2008 »
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Zeargo Posted at: 20:10 Jul14 2008 Post ID: 2328853
Zeargo
+
+
Thanks, that was helpful and a bit more explaining in some of the questions than what shadow said, which helped a bit more.

I got a two more questions.
1. Does the event in cavaleave which you try to get the Giratina have to happen at a shop like toys 'r' Us, or just a inside-game event. If an inside-game event, when does it happen?

2. You know that temple in the snow town (North part of the snowflake), when can you enter it?

Thats all for now.
DemonOfSand Posted at: 20:25 Jul14 2008 Post ID: 2328887
DemonOfSand
+
+
1. Does the event in cavaleave which you try to get the Giratina have to happen at a shop like toys 'r' Us, or just a inside-game event. If an inside-game event, when does it happen? The event in Canalave City if for Cresselia and is activated in-game, so you don't need to go to a place like toys-r-us, same with giratina. Just follow the instrutions I posted last time and you should be fine.

2. You know that temple in the snow town (North part of the snowflake), when can you enter it?
You can enter it once you beat the Elite Four, but going in there will be pointless unless you migrate Regirock, Regice, and Registeel from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. You must have all three in your party and go into the temple to the last floor to battle and catch Regigigas.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Zeargo Posted at: 02:10 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2329490
Zeargo
+
+
You didn't say when for the event, all you said is where and who.

And also, got any tips for elite four, like pokemon level should be.

« Last edited by Zeargo on Jul 15th 2008 »
ShadowsTM Posted at: 11:11 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2330024
ShadowsTM
+
+
^ sorry i wasnt as clear as you needed

Jordan

DemonOfSand Posted at: 13:50 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2330161
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 15-Jul-2008 Zeargo said:You didn't say when for the event, all you said is where and who.

And also, got any tips for elite four, like pokemon level should be.
I told you when it starts, it starts once you beat the pokemon league, you just have to go there. Jus make sure your pokemon are around level 50> and bring some Max Revives/Revives and some Full Restores or Hyper Potions and Full Heal.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Zeargo Posted at: 19:04 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2330526
Zeargo
+
+
ok, level 50 for pokemon league, got it. Thanks for the help

Shadow, it is ok, you did help me in most of it.

You know how you battle friends, if there was a pokemon you don't have in your pokedex, such as the other legendary pokemon you won't see. After your friend battle, will it appear in your pokedex? Because I want the other legendary pokemon in my pokedex, so I can migrate after I beat the elite four and all the other pokemon in my pokedex.

« Last edited by Zeargo on Jul 15th 2008 »
DemonOfSand Posted at: 21:33 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2330619
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 15-Jul-2008 Zeargo said:ok, level 50 for pokemon league, got it. Thanks for the help

Shadow, it is ok, you did help me in most of it.

You know how you battle friends, if there was a pokemon you don't have in your pokedex, such as the other legendary pokemon you won't see. After your friend battle, will it appear in your pokedex? Because I want the other legendary pokemon in my pokedex, so I can migrate after I beat the elite four and all the other pokemon in my pokedex.
If you're talking about Palkia/Dialga, you can go to Celastic City(spelling), and go into the house with the grandma, she show you a picture of the pokemon the other legend not found in the game.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
DemonOfSand Posted at: 13:22 Jul16 2008 Post ID: 2331459
DemonOfSand
+
+
blastman236: That does not have to do with the topic. Read the forum rules.

[b][Post Deleted][/b]
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
blastman236 Posted at: 13:31 Jul16 2008 Post ID: 2331477
blastman236
+
+
huh oh srry. but i wouldnt recomend lvl 50 pokemon. the champions got a spirit bomb and its the first pokemon. and pack some full restores. theres only 1 type of attack is super effective against it. but im not sure whata it is.
Zeargo Posted at: 00:09 Jul18 2008 Post ID: 2333587
Zeargo
+
+
Lvl 50 sounds ok, because it was about the same level when your ready for the league in the past games.

And with Serebii.net, it doesn't show a complete 150 pokedex of Sinnoh only, all it has is just the new pokemon of Sinnoh. So I need help with some of the pokemon of those numbers above.

So far I tracked down Spiritomb to possibly be one (forgot number though). If you know the pokemon for the numbers 108, 114, please post them.
nhahtdh Posted at: 12:34 Jul19 2008 Post ID: 2336334
nhahtdh
+
+
Pokemon No.108: Spiritomb
Pokemon No.114: Unown
Zeargo Posted at: 01:50 Jul21 2008 Post ID: 2338551
Zeargo
+
+
Thanks, but I really didn't need to know that anymore and I didn't have the chance to get back on and edit it.

Ok now some more questions. Mostly because of completing the Sinnoh Pokedex and Beating Elite Four.

1.First how do you get Arceus, because no one mentioned the pokemon in one of the above questions of the first lot.

2.Do Shiny's have a star next to their picture thing of the profile, because I got my Shiny, Dusclops now (Migrated from Ruby when it was a Duskell) and its got this star next to its picture on the side of its profile. If its not because of its shiny, than why might it have a star next to its picture thing of the profile?

3.I gave my dusclops the Reaper Cloth thing, because thats what it needs in order to evolve according to Serebii.net and im wondering what level with it on, will it evolve at?

4.At the turnback cave (with that legendary pokemon Giratina), I got to the point which there was these Pillers with numbers on them, like 2 7 (can't remember exactly), but does that do anything about getting to Giratina, or theres another meaning to it.

5. This is just similiar to 3. but with the Protector for Rhydorn (I think the name was) and Porygon with Up-grade to evolve into Porygon 2 with what level with item attached will it evolve at. Also if theres anymore similiar thing with the pokemon which must held something in order to evolve, can you supply me with a list of what Item when held at what level, etc will the pokemon evolve, etc.

Thats all for now.
ShadowsTM Posted at: 05:04 Jul21 2008 Post ID: 2338665
ShadowsTM
+
+
1 arceus hmm you need a cheating device, action replay, to get a flute hacked, then you got to where you get diagla / palkia and the flute plays and some stairs appear. Go up there and you see it then battle it, be warned its level 80

2. Yes all shinys have that star

3. You have to trade it for it to evolve while holding the item

4. the pillar means you were at the second pillar and had fialed 7 times, you are allowed to fail 30 times before it wont work, and you have to retry i belive. there are 3 pillars, you had to find one more then the next door you went to would be giritina

5. The same as 3, you have to trade them

« Last edited by on Jul 21st 2008 »

Jordan

DemonOfSand Posted at: 09:12 Jul21 2008 Post ID: 2339050
DemonOfSand
+
+
For question 1: The only way you can get him is by hacking. If you hack him, then he can't be used on PBR's Random wifi.

For question 4, just run around and you'll find him in no time. My cousin did that and found in in about 1 or 2 mins.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
Zeargo Posted at: 01:28 Jul22 2008 Post ID: 2340141
Zeargo
+
+
Yea thats what I did in the Turnback cave, just ran around for a bit. I ended up thinking that the rocks at some point made which way to go, because there was one with the rocks in a straight line going diagonal. So I thought if you come from the north door, you go through the side door which you can access without going through the centre part, because the diagonal rocks is like a line which you bounce off.

Anyway thanks and I got another question. You know the route which is East on the map which branches off, from the Victory Road. Well I cam accross this rock or 'Stone Tablet' which that person says when you get out from the cave. Is there anything important use for the rock?
ShadowsTM Posted at: 03:30 Jul22 2008 Post ID: 2340200
ShadowsTM
+
+
Yes if you have oaks letter ( hacked item ) then you engrave the persons name who you want to thank on the rock, then the grass turns to flowers and shaymin runs out, then runs back and you follow it then battle it

Jordan

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close