Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

Rotom's New Formes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

coachcline Posted at: 18:36 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2586146
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Well in Platinum Rotom got a whoppin' 5 new forms, all of which are based on common household appliances. Which was your favorite? What kinds of additional forms would you like to see Rotom get in future games? Pick one of his current formes and replace it with on you think should replace it, but with the same type of move.

Personally I liked the Mow one the best, that was the one I took to the E4, but I didn't like Leaf Storm's recoil so I switched to the Frost one, but I might change it since I still like the Mow Forme.

If I could pick a new form for Rotom to get in a future game I'd probably pick a TV or a computer and give it an exclusive Electric type move.

If I could replace on it's be the Fan, they could've used a multitude of better machines for the Flying Rotom. I'd make it a vaccum cleaner.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
YubelPWNZ Posted at: 18:48 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2586158
YubelPWNZ
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I just can't part with the frost rotom, it looks so weird and my brother uses lots of dragons(like me), and that blizzard just kills him.

I would want to eventually see a toy plane rotom since the original sighting of it was a toy robot, and it could have a move like extremespeed or aerial ace.

If i had to replace one of rotom's forms, i would get rid of the microwave for heat form and replace it with something like an oven. i don't know what it is but a micro wave just seems like a boring choice for heat.
IM BACK.
I'm sure you're all thrilled...
Anyway I may come back to Pokemon in a while, but for now SuperCheats still doesnt have forums for the games that I play a lot. DX
I am in the Sony-Microsoft-Nintendo war for the PS3. I have facts, do you? If not, shut up.
Thats about it at the moment, and I'm still BlackCimera96. I'm also CosmycMyndFuc on Cabal online...
I.O.U 1 pic Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close