Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

Is it Possible to catch a Charmander in Platinum?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
linkspikachu Posted at: 17:48 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587417
linkspikachu
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
In the Ancient Ruins, where the Unoun are, this one room I keep finding Wild Charmanders, wierd huh, and i know i wasnt cheating then.
I'd like other peoples opinion
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mummification Posted at: 21:17 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587757
Mummification
+
+
No, Charmander isn't available in the wild in any game. The only way to ever obtain it is through having it as a starter in FireRed or LeafGreen. Other than that it can only be obtained by cheating.
linkspikachu Posted at: 15:30 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2588145
linkspikachu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Apr-2009 Mummification said:No, Charmander isn't available in the wild in any game. The only way to ever obtain it is through having it as a starter in FireRed or LeafGreen. Other than that it can only be obtained by cheating.
Thanks, though i did have my AR in, i had just turned it on, but I didnt activate the cheat, even when i left the room, and came back in, there were charmandersEh
pity Posted at: 16:53 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2588223
pity
+
+
that's not possible.
[center]
Signature and avatar images by me.

YubelPWNZ Posted at: 19:27 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2588393
YubelPWNZ
+
+
hhhhmmmmm, i've heard of something like this happening before. my brother showed me a battle with a wild lvl. 2 scizor right outside of twinleaf on his diamond game and i know it wasn't a cheat beacause he had no AR in his DS and I saw where he was when the battle ended so that's pretty weird. I think that they should let you catch starters in these games though, instead of having to pick one and forget the others.
IM BACK.
I'm sure you're all thrilled...
Anyway I may come back to Pokemon in a while, but for now SuperCheats still doesnt have forums for the games that I play a lot. DX
I am in the Sony-Microsoft-Nintendo war for the PS3. I have facts, do you? If not, shut up.
Thats about it at the moment, and I'm still BlackCimera96. I'm also CosmycMyndFuc on Cabal online...
I.O.U 1 pic Smile
UltimatarRocker Posted at: 19:58 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2588440
UltimatarRocker
+
+
i dont think so...
linkspikachu Posted at: 22:03 Apr07 2009 Post ID: 2593038
linkspikachu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
they should at least make most of them catchable. Like make it possible to catch Mewtwo or Ho-oh.
Mummification Posted at: 10:24 Apr08 2009 Post ID: 2593229
Mummification
+
+
The reason they make more than one game in a series is so that you can get all of the starters on one game. They do it that way so that you buy them all and they make money.
nyeem78 Posted at: 10:45 Apr08 2009 Post ID: 2593245
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
As far as the Charmander thing, it could happen. Games do have glitches and anything is possible if you have the AR attached, whether you activate a cheat or not. I def can see what was described in the first post happening.

Also the real reason they do have startes the way they do is not just for the money. When the creator of Pokemon decided to make pokes, he was thinking more of the lines of making friends. Also introducing people around the world to catching bugs and sharing which is actually the first idea of Pokemon. To trade and he saw the link cables of the old game boys as a way to achieve his ultimate goal of sharing and making friends.

If your really interested on knowing why pokes is the way it is please take the time to read this link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagard...i_Tajiri

There is also an interview with the creator which he gives an even more in depth analysis of how the game came to be and more.

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Apr 8th 2009 »
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

linkspikachu Posted at: 21:39 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597546
linkspikachu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Man thats deep.
DemonOfSand Posted at: 21:46 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597559
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 08-Apr-2009 nyeem78 said:As far as the Charmander thing, it could happen. Games do have glitches and anything is possible if you have the AR attached, whether you activate a cheat or not. I def can see what was described in the first post happening.

Also the real reason they do have startes the way they do is not just for the money. When the creator of Pokemon decided to make pokes, he was thinking more of the lines of making friends. Also introducing people around the world to catching bugs and sharing which is actually the first idea of Pokemon. To trade and he saw the link cables of the old game boys as a way to achieve his ultimate goal of sharing and making friends.

If your really interested on knowing why pokes is the way it is please take the time to read this link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagard...i_Tajiri

There is also an interview with the creator which he gives an even more in depth analysis of how the game came to be and more.
I agree about the gitch part as I hatched an Aipom with Ice Punch. Not possible, even though it's mother had the move Ice Punch, she came from Emerald. Yet I still have that same Aipom with me, the hatched one at least. It freaked me out for a while.
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
pokemaster246 Posted at: 11:09 May03 2009 Post ID: 2612397
pokemaster246
+
+
My AR never works right most cheats I put in don't work and if I try to do a contest it freezes

On my diamond I can't even fight a gym leader without it freezing
[center]
[color=grey]Join Team Shiny Blue Gallade
[color=green]E-bro:PokemonHacker68[/center]
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 04:54 Jun03 2012 Post ID: 3116911
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Guest 27.33.37.166: Try to use words in your post please?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:01 Jun03 2012 Post ID: 3117069
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
EhEhEhi'm confusedAnxious
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:28 Jun07 2012 Post ID: 3117929
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
im not sure about this game, but in previous games, there was a charmander available in the game corner......
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:41 Jun09 2012 Post ID: 3118226
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
im not sure
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:45 Jun11 2012 Post ID: 3119027
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
you could get charmander in the earlier games??? what version is it.Eh in red blue yellow you started out with all 3 i think and in firered leafgreen it is only availiable starters. all the rest are not exactly early.Not Talking hmm... does not make sense.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:29 Jun13 2012 Post ID: 3119507
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Charmander is avaliable in Goldenrod's game corner alright. But it seems like somebody forget that it is true only for the hack game, Shiny Gold.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:27 Jul05 2012 Post ID: 3126986
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
you are all wrong if you have a charmander on fired red you can migrate it with 5 other pokemon onto platinum and catch them at the pal park
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:27 Jul13 2012 Post ID: 3129174
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
yes you can get one by hdfjkefndf;[pHELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close