Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

Nintendo, could you change things up a bit? Or at least attempt to?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
marielue5 Posted at: 13:56 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267846
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Do you think that with this new game coming out Nintendo should change things up more? Like not make battle Island and places like that the same as what it was in emerald? And also at least attempt to change the over all storyline? Or do you like the fact that we are basicly playing teh same game over except with a few new features? Give your opinion, and discuss others opinions.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowsTM Posted at: 14:23 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267866
ShadowsTM
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Its the same as usual a few new effects and now its a whole new game, well is shown as, tbh it wont be much different

Jordan

marielue5 Posted at: 14:54 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267902
marielue5
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 ShadowsTM said:Its the same as usual a few new effects and now its a whole new game, well is shown as, tbh it wont be much different
Exacly, this is the reason why the game gets on my nerves. I think they should at least change how you go through the storyline, I mean I realize that they have to keep the basic idea, but they could still change things up along the way.
fc 0301-9016-8239

your average kid Posted at: 15:32 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267953
your average kid
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 marielue5 said:Do you think that with this new game coming out Nintendo should change things up more? Like not make battle Island and places like that the same as what it was in emerald? And also at least attempt to change the over all storyline? Or do you like the fact that we are basicly playing teh same game over except with a few new features? Give your opinion, and discuss others opinions.
I agree with you. Its boring playing the same game just with a differant title.

*me playing*"this is boring"*a new addition*"Wow a new addition! Oh wait this is the same just a differant place"...>_>"lame" *end scinerio*
[center]
^Creds for the ownage sig go to .Impact^
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
[size=12]If your a supporter of "END THE LEAVING WAVE" add this to your Sig
marielue5 Posted at: 15:38 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267972
marielue5
+
+
Well despite all this I will probably get the game, however it does get boring. I would even like it if they could just set up the gyme leader thing different, like they make the gyme leaders have a huge impact on the game, but don't emphisise the game on beating gyme leaders as much as emphisising how to train you're pokemon. I think if they did this people would be a lot better at the game.
fc 0301-9016-8239

your average kid Posted at: 15:40 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267981
your average kid
+
+
Yeah. I will get the game hopping it has some better differances. Maybe if you submit that to Nintendo.com they will concider it.
[center]
^Creds for the ownage sig go to .Impact^
Call me Kyle
My Forum/Northern Lights
[size=12]If your a supporter of "END THE LEAVING WAVE" add this to your Sig
nyeem78 Posted at: 15:41 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267982
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
I am going to get the game still, however I do agree with everyone. They need someone to write a script that isn't close to the Ash Ketchum storyline. (marching around gym to gym and then to the elite 4 along with fighting of Team Rocket etc. at every turn). BORING!!!

They really need to change it up and some some kind of spice.

« Last edited by nyeem78 on Jun 5th 2008 »
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

shadow luigi Posted at: 16:47 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268112
shadow luigi
+
+
i don't think that nintendo and game freak are gonna spice up platinum version, but you never know about the next generation. I hope they do something different, I'm really getting tired of doing the same thing over and over and over again.

Couldn't think of anything better to put here, so... yeah...
coachcline Posted at: 17:06 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268139
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
I swear I get tired of hearin' about this, "change the games, change the games!" It seems like this time it'll have enough new content to make it newer than past third versions. People, tha games are good as they are an' if they change how they are it'll ruin tha franchise. They can't satisfy everyone. This is why they have spin-offs.

I'm done with this thread...

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
shadow luigi Posted at: 17:19 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268158
shadow luigi
+
+
Amen coach, amen...

Couldn't think of anything better to put here, so... yeah...
marielue5 Posted at: 18:16 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268232
marielue5
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 coachcline said:I swear I get tired of hearin' about this, "change the games, change the games!" It seems like this time it'll have enough new content to make it newer than past third versions. People, tha games are good as they are an' if they change how they are it'll ruin tha franchise. They can't satisfy everyone. This is why they have spin-offs.

I'm done with this thread...
Ok....

Sure Nintendo is making so much money off this franchise so why change? I've said it before and I'll say it again, while Nintendo is making loads of money, and if I were Nintendo I would stick to what works, all I'm saying is that I wish they would change things up again. I know its smart (at this point) not to because they are making so much money. However if they don't change soon, all that money they are making, and everything that is working, simply won't work. People will start to see that its the same thing over and over again and unless Nintendo changes it, pokemon will die.

Specially on spin-offs, they could make so much more money if they changed the main storyline a bit. Also you can't tell me that you don't get tierd of the same thing over and over? I mean really Pick a starter>catch awful pokes>beat first gyme with awful pokes>get better pokes>beat second gyme with better pokes>etc.>catch a cool legend>get to the elite 4/beat them>game over>same game>same game> etc.

« Last edited by marielue5 on Jun 5th 2008 »
fc 0301-9016-8239

.Impact Posted at: 22:59 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268620
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 marielue5 said:Exacly, this is the reason why the game gets on my nerves. I think they should at least change how you go through the storyline, I mean I realize that they have to keep the basic idea, but they could still change things up along the way.
If it gets on your nerves, then why do you keep playing it?

marielue5 Posted at: 23:07 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268627
marielue5
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 .Impact said:If it gets on your nerves, then why do you keep playing it?
Because its a good game, however all I'm saying is it could be better. I'm not saying pokemon is awful, just pointing out some flaws, and this, is a big flaw.
fc 0301-9016-8239

.Impact Posted at: 23:17 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268638
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
+
+
Oh I see...
Yeah, things need to be fixed. Like harder trainers.

marielue5 Posted at: 23:20 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268640
marielue5
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 .Impact said:Oh I see...
Yeah, things need to be fixed. Like harder trainers.
I agree.

But do you agree with me on the fact that you wish Nintendo would change the one player storyline around a bit?
fc 0301-9016-8239

.Impact Posted at: 23:21 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268641
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
+
+
Yeah. It's fine with me though. Maybe add some twists. And the ability to change clothing and eat.

marielue5 Posted at: 23:22 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268643
marielue5
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 .Impact said:Yeah. It's fine with me though. Maybe add some twists. And the ability to change clothing and eat.
Lol you post fast.

I don't know about that, but make it take longer to beat, and make it revolve more around how to ev train you're pokes, and you're pokemon journey, rather then revolve it around gyme leaders.
fc 0301-9016-8239

.Impact Posted at: 23:26 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268646
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
+
+
Yeah, or some Level Restrictions would be good.

qwertyuio Posted at: 23:43 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268658
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Oh hell yeah. >_> I REALLY REALLY want the story line changed. I always liked Pokemon games, but what I didn't like is that it's almost the same freakin thing over and over. I will still get this even if it is the same....but come on, would a little originality kill them?
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
marielue5 Posted at: 10:38 Jun06 2008 Post ID: 2268931
marielue5
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 qwertyuio said:Oh hell yeah. >_> I REALLY REALLY want the story line changed. I always liked Pokemon games, but what I didn't like is that it's almost the same freakin thing over and over. I will still get this even if it is the same....but come on, would a little originality kill them?
^^This post best describes how I feel, like I said despite all of the bashing I've done, I love the pokemon franchise, and will still get the game. But if Nintendo/gamefreak would change things up a bit in the storyline, I wouldn't get bored so much when I played it.
fc 0301-9016-8239

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close