Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Hardest Pokemon to Catch

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

StarDust shall live Posted at: 10:53 Nov21 2008 Post ID: 2484124
StarDust shall live
Post Likes: 1
+
+
What do you think is the hardest pokemon to catch so far in the game?
I would think bannette is the hardest as it disappears and can make a ghost ball appear around it which causes damage
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nhahtdh Posted at: 08:42 Nov22 2008 Post ID: 2484820
nhahtdh
Post Likes: 0
+
+
At first, I find Pinsir hard to caught (I took me over 50 loops on my first attempt). But after upgrading to Fine Styler, capturing it is a breeze.

The Pokemon that I have a lot of trouble catching is Drapion, but it's probably because my mouse is a bit weird then (I use emulator).

Bastiondon causes me some trouble, but it doesn't take much time until I got an S rank capturing it.

In general, the problem lies in the power of your styler and the length of the line. The higher they are, the less circling has to be done and the easier the capturing.
StarDust shall live Posted at: 17:26 Nov30 2008 Post ID: 2491867
StarDust shall live
+
+
Yeah, i see what you mean with bastiodon, he seems like a boss type capturing it. He is pretty easy now though.

Now i would say that Pupitar is hard enough, like his moves are strong
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

nhahtdh Posted at: 07:14 Dec01 2008 Post ID: 2492309
nhahtdh
+
+
Mismagius is hard for me now.

Pupitar for reason didn't make any move on my first encounter, so I got S Rank for capturing it. But after that time, it became quite a challenge for me.
StarDust shall live Posted at: 08:25 Dec01 2008 Post ID: 2492355
StarDust shall live
+
+
Apparently with the game, they are trying to make this game difficult for people. Like it might be hard for younger people to try to catch these pokemon.

nhahtdh Posted at: 07:38 Dec02 2008 Post ID: 2493099
nhahtdh
+
+
I found this game a little bit easier than the first. Your styler line is cut as soon as you have done your circling, while you may keep circling unintentionally in the first game. If your line is broken, you just have to continue circling instead of doing everything over from the top. This will allow Pokemon which need lots of circling to be captured in this game. However, I found Pokemon assist quite disappointing.
StarDust shall live Posted at: 10:39 Dec02 2008 Post ID: 2493126
StarDust shall live
+
+
Ok We are getting off topic now.
Well what do you think of catching Fast Pokemon like Rapidash or flying pokemon like Staraptor

nhahtdh Posted at: 05:14 Dec03 2008 Post ID: 2493606
nhahtdh
+
+
Staraptor is easy for me, S rank right from the first attempt. Beedrill and Ninjask are more of a problem if you are talking about a really fast Pokemon (never got S Rank myself). Honestly, I found Rapidash a bit hard to capture, my best result is only an A Rank.
StarDust shall live Posted at: 10:32 Dec03 2008 Post ID: 2493750
StarDust shall live
+
+
yeah, they are quite hard enough.

xkazzax Posted at: 08:04 Dec19 2008 Post ID: 2502511
xkazzax
+
+
hardest for me is team dim suns jolteon as i lurve jolteon

im back yay (long silence). anyway heres a cool game link to pokemon indigo please join pokefans if you like crater you will like this more http://oslavany.pokemonindigo.com/member_panel.php#

nhahtdh Posted at: 01:37 Dec20 2008 Post ID: 2503007
nhahtdh
+
+
1) The pair of Ampharos and Electrode. They spam Electric moves continuously and leave you almost no space for capturing.
2) Cresselia. The all-time annoyer with her borderline guardian orbs. Can never S-Rank.
Yer Posted at: 02:24 Dec20 2008 Post ID: 2503014
Yer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what are you guys talking about by "Stylers"??
nhahtdh Posted at: 08:20 Dec20 2008 Post ID: 2503067
nhahtdh
+
+
On 20-Dec-2008 Yer said: what are you guys talking about by "Stylers"??
Do you play Pokemon Ranger? If you do then Styler is the disc-shaped thing that appears when you touch the bottom screen with your stylus when you are in capture mode. If you don't play Pokemon Ranger then it's hard to explain to you.
Chaos Sonic Posted at: 16:30 Dec25 2008 Post ID: 2506280
Chaos Sonic
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Cresselia. I still have alot of trouble with it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close