Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Red

---Pokemon Red Forum Rules---

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

yossy666 Posted at: 02:37 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 589566
yossy666
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, mainly to sort out this forum, and also to stop the clutter of un - needed topics, i am introducing some rules:

1. If a topic hasn't been touched for more than six weeks, it will be closed, and i ask for people not to bump these old topics.

2. I do not tolerate flaming! i have been flamed before in another forum, and i know that it is not a nice thing. These posts will be deleted immediately and the person who has posted them will be reported. (Flaming is a post such as: "This noob s**ks!" or, "Supercheats is ****".

3. No spamming! Useless posts like "Well duh!" (end of post) just take up space and are a waste of time. These posts may be deleted if i or another moderator sees them.

4. I would like all posters in this forum to accept new members. Don't snob them, welcome them into the forum.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
pikachu101 Posted at: 23:09 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 782192
pikachu101
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Every spam post deleted. I just wanted yossy to know what happened to them.
yossy666 Posted at: 23:38 Apr25 2006 Post ID: 803166
yossy666
+
+
No member shall bring a topic back from the dead. Only time this is acceptable is if the forum is in dire need of help in making it active. but this shall only be a last resort.

The following was originally posted by parrotboy-
Mods cannot close old topics. They can only encourage others not to bring them back from the dead. For further information on this rule, refer to above in this post.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
parrotboy Posted at: 22:19 Jan20 2007 Post ID: 1308821
parrotboy
+
+
Pretty much just follow Supercheats rules. Qeustion and answer threads are banned and will not be tolerated.
This world is full of people trying to copy the people who try to copy them.

Be individual!

http://member.mibba.com/9856/
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close