Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ruby

where the Regi's?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

evee rules Posted at: 18:29 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 561973
evee rules
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
pleeeese tell me where the Regi's are.
annefranman52 Posted at: 08:01 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 571896
annefranman52
+
+
OK here goes.

First of all, you must have unlocked the Regi's. to do this you need to solve the braille puzzle in the underwater cave located to the left of Paciflidog town. You need to dive in a small patch of water which is centered by the rapids. Then...

Regice - Surf up from dewford. Make sure you stck to the left though as you'll just go back to Petalburg. Keep surfing up and you'll come to a small island.Go inside the cave there, solve the braille puzzle and regice will be right in front of you.

Registeel - Route 120, solve the braille puzzle once again inside the cave.

Regirock - Found in the sandstorm in a small cave.
evee rules Posted at: 15:36 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 576677
evee rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wat does the braille say for regice
evee rules Posted at: 15:38 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 576680
evee rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Dec-2005 annefranman52 said:OK here goes.

First of all, you must have unlocked the Regi's. to do this you need to solve the braille puzzle in the underwater cave located to the left of Paciflidog town. You need to dive in a small patch of water which is centered by the rapids. Then...

Regice - Surf up from dewford. Make sure you stck to the left though as you'll just go back to Petalburg. Keep surfing up and you'll come to a small island.Go inside the cave there, solve the braille puzzle and regice will be right in front of you.

Registeel - Route 120, solve the braille puzzle once again inside the cave.

Regirock - Found in the sandstorm in a small cave.
ok
BlueFalcon92092 Posted at: 16:44 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 576839
BlueFalcon92092
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have no clue but thier easy to catch.
hey everyone.Im here for your questions,email me at [email protected]
Visit me at http://www.forumsvibe.com/Bluefalcon92092, Also join team Shadow Riders GX. if you need help just post there.
annefranman52 Posted at: 08:16 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578124
annefranman52
+
+
Please don't double post evee rules, post deleted.

The braille translation is in the guidebook you get with the game.
evee rules Posted at: 19:08 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583899
evee rules
Forum GuestMember
+
+
will u type the braille translation please i lost the book
annefranman52 Posted at: 13:58 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584567
annefranman52
+
+
Don't double post, just edit your post.

I too have lost the book now, try some of the pokemon websites. They will have the translations.
Railroad Runner Articuno Posted at: 09:36 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 625281
Railroad Runner Articuno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Regice: Go to the Braille puzzle, press A and read the Braille, wait for a long while then Regice will show itself. Shy Pokemon, I think.

'Steel: Go to the braille puzzle, press A and read the braille, go to the middle and use fly. You can go in now.

Regirock: Go to the Braille Puzzle, press A and read the braille, left, left, down, down, rock smash.
DO YOU LIKE POKEMON? If you do, join http://thelostemeralds.proboards31.com/
hunter15shadow Posted at: 19:31 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 682752
hunter15shadow
+
+
to unlock first puzzle
when you enter the cave with after diving there will be some stones with some dots that shows you the leters of the braille alphabet
you start with the top left then go right then go to the second row and right
when you get to the north wall it says dig here use dig in front of the wall (catch a trapinch raise it to lv 46 leave it as trapinch and it will learn dig)(or you can tm dig form fossil maniac's brother)
then the other thing you have to have is a wailord and a reilcanth
i forgot one of those pokemon goes first in party and the other is last in party then when you check the wall an earthquake will happen and the three caverns will open [hint: the caverns have 6 rocks around it]

regice: read the braile and stand there for a few seconds dont move (to help you better go up to wall and push a twice and put your gamedown on your desk and do something quick then when you pick up your gba it might be open

registeel: go to the center of room and use fly
regirock: go up to the braille go 3 steps down and 2 right and use strength

another hint save before you attempt to catch these regis and bring lots of ultra balls
DarkGamer167 Posted at: 10:25 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 703407
DarkGamer167
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Regice - Surf up from dewford. Make sure you stick to the left though as you'll just go back to Petalburg. Keep surfing up and you'll come to a small island.Go inside the cave there, solve the braille puzzle and regice will be right in front of you.

Registeel - Route 120

Regirock - Found in the sandstorm

evee rules dont double post, edit your post
When I heard... when I heard we were going to be in a movie I was like F**k Yeah! - Louis, Stewie Griffen: The Untold Story
pokedragon Posted at: 23:59 Mar31 2006 Post ID: 768931
pokedragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Jan-2006 Railroad Runner Articuno said:Regice: Go to the Braille puzzle, press A and read the Braille, wait for a long while then Regice will show itself. Shy Pokemon, I think.

'Steel: Go to the braille puzzle, press A and read the braille, go to the middle and use fly. You can go in now.

Regirock: Go to the Braille Puzzle, press A and read the braille, left, left, down, down, rock smash.
actually, you go left left down down STRENGTH!
BlueFalcon92092 Posted at: 17:54 Apr14 2006 Post ID: 787522
BlueFalcon92092
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its easy to cacth
hey everyone.Im here for your questions,email me at [email protected]
Visit me at http://www.forumsvibe.com/Bluefalcon92092, Also join team Shadow Riders GX. if you need help just post there.
blackyoshi04 Posted at: 08:49 May27 2006 Post ID: 842728
blackyoshi04
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have the players guide but im too lazy to take it out and copy the braille but i found out how too translate it in-game.

when you first enter the sealed chamber, not the regi tomb thimgs,before you use dig you will see stones that have braille on it. go to the very top left stone. read it but do not close it. you will see three diferent braille 'letters' copy the 3 seprate letters on a sheet of paper. make shure they are spaced. then, above the braille entrys you wrote down write in rder a,b, and c. yes this shows every letter of the alphabet.(even commas and periods) when you get to the right side of a row, start again in the next row on the LEFT side. hope this helps!!
real courage is not a lack of fear, it is acting in spite of it.when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. when life punches you in the face,kick it in the stomach. and most of all, fight for your rights!
shinny zapdos Posted at: 12:23 May27 2006 Post ID: 842968
shinny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
+
don't bump old topics again make a new one

-CLOSED-

thanks to Cross Stinger for the avy and sigSmile
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: