Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

Things you may not have noticed

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Habs_Rock1000 Posted at: 15:55 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 336825
Habs_Rock1000
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The Wingull who lives with the boy in Fortree City flies away to Mossdeep City to deliver mail to his girlfriend, when you visit her house, the Wingull will be there, fly back to the boy's house for a surprise. not much of one though.

Some of you might know this from the T.V. show, but Cool Trainer Vito from Victory Road is a member of the Winstrate Family, how many of you didn't end up crying in frustration but instead whooped his butt. In your face Grandma Winstrate.

The Berry Master and his wife are related to the couple who live in Lilycove City with the quadruplets. Remember, "Our four grandchildren should become as accomplished as my husband. Joy never runs out of my life."

The couple from the daycare are a bit opposite of each other. The man is nice and keeps you updated on how your pokemon are doing and how to leave your pokemon with his wife, his wife is the rudest of the rude, how does this sound. "Fine then, come again."

Go down by the water by the Winstrate House, surf down towards the bottom and hit land on the most western side of the peice of land by the south, the tile will show your reflection.

Go to Sootopolis City and head to the top of the east side of the island on the second to last flight of stairs walk over and you should be able to walk one step on the ledge.

When you first come to Mauville City head to Aroma Lady Rose, you must not have battled her before, make sure she does not notice you and stand between her and the ledge to the left of her. she should walk on the ledge.

When you first come to Lilycove City, head to the trainer on your way to the Safari Zone called Gentleman something or other, you must not have battled him before, go down and pick up the pokeball below him and then stand between him and the fence. He should walk on the fence.

When you beat the Elite Four you should have four fans in the fanclub in Lilycove City, when you have 185 pokemon in your pokedex you will have 2 more, and when you have 200 you will have gained another 2, thus being the hero of everyone in the Fanclub.

Hope you enjoyed that and I hope to hear more from everybody else, if I have more of this stuff then you can expect to see it in this forum A.S.A.P.
shot_calla51 Posted at: 13:15 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 338761
shot_calla51
Post Likes: 0
+
+
well nobody has answered at all so i shall close this

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: