Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

Pokemon Sapphire: How do you get your father to battle?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

BadWolfTardis Posted at: 17:31 Nov13 2015 Post ID: 3393888
BadWolfTardis
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have this in my GBA on Android, same game, anyway... I can't surf to go anywhere, I've got the 3 badges available without the ferry or Surf HM. He's supposed to give me surf but I can't battle him. I was supposed to get Fly HM also after battling the girl foe under the cycling bridge, she didn't give it to me lol... I just can't go any further. I never did get far in this as a kid even.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:28 Nov17 2015 Post ID: 3394339
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You need 4 badge to battle your father
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:33 Jan21 2016 Post ID: 3400216
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
after you get 3rd badge get rock smash(hm) from the rock smash dude. Use rock smash on the boulder near the wattason family people.battle all the trainers and enter a cave. then beat the 2 trainers nearby
and go up there should be a rest house there.
continue your way left and beat some trainers. after that the should be a muddy brownish grass over
there then get your way to fallbour town. continue your way to a bridge then you should see a white rocks.continue your way to meteaor falls. continue and you will see a team magma/aqua grunt.they will talk about something.then go all the way back and exit that cave that leads you lavaraige town. ther should be a house or something talk to that lady and you will go up.after that go up the wooden stairs and you should see team magma/aqua grunts defeat em all and beat boss archie/maxie.
now go down and go down and head to lavaraidge defeat the gym leader and get the 4th badge then got to petulburge gym and dad shoulnt be there now go through the doors and reach to your dad and finall defeat him.
hope this helps(sorry for the spelling mistakes)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close