Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

My Team

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Habs_Rock1000 Posted at: 08:40 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228096
Habs_Rock1000
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey,
I'm trying to raise my team:

Sceptile lvl 100
Return
Leaf Blade
Iron Tail
Dragon Claw
(Holding Miracle Seed)

Rayquaza lvl 76
Overheat
Extremespeed
Thunderbolt
Hyper Beam

Kyogre lvl 49
Body Slam
Return
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump

Metang lvl 32
Take Down
Scary Face
Pursuit
Return

Registeel lvl 40
Earthquake
Focus Punch
Superpower
Aerial Ace

Regirock lvl 41
Rock Throw
Iron Defense
Superpower
Ancientpower

I need a good place to train these guys, so far I train in routes 117 and 118, the Elite Four, the Sky Pillar, and Victory Road. I need some good movesets for Regirock, Registeel, and Metang. Please help, I want to raise these guys at least above 80.

p.s. Does anyone know if the Moon is really accessible, I don't need the explaination because I've already heard the story, just yes or no.
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 14:49 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304949
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You say you need a good place to train? Just go to wherever you went to get that Sceptile to Lv100. And your Kyogre is only at Lv49 by now!?!??! Anyways, a great strategy for this is trading everyone to FR or LG and take them through the 2nd Wave E4 a few times, which will gaurantee AT LEAST a 5 level boost each time.
If you don't have either FR or LG, the best training ground is (of course) the ever-present Elite Four. I beat them over 66 times before restarting! Also, Sky Pillar is the next-best thing if for some reason, you can't face the E4.
I think your entire team needs a moveset revamp, not just half of it, so I'll give you the ones you requested first, and some reccomendations for the rest after that.
Regirock - Earthquake is a must, and if you want a superpowerful move that has repercussions, delete Superpower and get Explosion - but use it only when you know you're going to die soon. I recommend trading this guy to Emerald so you can get Rock Slide from the Battle Frontier, but if you can't, Ancientpower will do. The fourth move is your choice.
Registeel - This guy's Sp. Atk is almost identical to his Attack, so give him Thunderbolt or Zap Cannon. Earthquake is good on him too, and Ancientpower or Rock Slide (Battle Frontier). I really wish he could learn a better Steel move than Metal Claw, but he can't, so unless you want to hack to get Meteor Mash or Doom Desire, give him another Special move.
Metang - Forget what I said about Registeel, because you won't need it once you have a decent Metagross. My favorite moves are Meteor Mash, Psychic, Agility and Shadow Ball, but it's your decision.

Sceptile - Miracle Seed
Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw
Aerial Ace
Fury Cutter

Kyogre - Scope Lens
Water Spout
Ice Beam
Thunder
Calm Mind

Rayquaza - Choice band/Shell Bell
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Fly/Aerial Ace

P.S. What, no Regice?
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
pantalaimon01 Posted at: 14:50 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304953
pantalaimon01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, you can't get to the Moon. Period.
Pan is back... for the fourth time. So sue me, I take frequent vacations. [color=red]If anyone wants to put a video game soundtrack on their iPod or something, this site is the place to do it>> http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=35693
Habs_Rock1000 Posted at: 17:33 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305259
Habs_Rock1000
+
+
I have a Regice and Latias, and thanx for the tips plannin to use em but one thing, my Sceptile was trained by beating the gyms en stuff kinna cant do that all again
bloodydevil333 Posted at: 20:47 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 305633
bloodydevil333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Jun-2005 Habs_Rock1000 said:Hey,
I'm trying to raise my team:

Sceptile lvl 100
Return
Leaf Blade
Iron Tail
Dragon Claw
(Holding Miracle Seed)

Rayquaza lvl 76
Overheat
Extremespeed
Thunderbolt
Hyper Beam

Kyogre lvl 49
Body Slam
Return
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump

Metang lvl 32
Take Down
Scary Face
Pursuit
Return

Registeel lvl 40
Earthquake
Focus Punch
Superpower
Aerial Ace

Regirock lvl 41
Rock Throw
Iron Defense
Superpower
Ancientpower

I need a good place to train these guys, so far I train in routes 117 and 118, the Elite Four, the Sky Pillar, and Victory Road. I need some good movesets for Regirock, Registeel, and Metang. Please help, I want to raise these guys at least above 80.

p.s. Does anyone know if the Moon is really accessible, I don't need the explaination because I've already heard the story, just yes or no.
sceptile-put in leaf blade,eq,rock slide,swords dance
rayquaza-put in eq,dd,rock slide,fly or thunderbolt,ice beam,dragon claw,and surf or thunderwave
kyogre-put in thunder,surf,ice beam,cm
metang-sludge bomb,shadowball,rock slide,explosion
registeel-put in thunderbolt,rock slide,thunderwave,eq
regirock-put in eq,rock slide,amesia,superpower

i'll give ur team a 3/10
Habs_Rock1000 Posted at: 07:59 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309087
Habs_Rock1000
+
+
Never said to rate it
bloodydevil333 Posted at: 10:59 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309387
bloodydevil333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm... maybe if u check ur pokenav and look for the gym leaders and they might have the pokeball next to them and then just go back to their gym and they should challenge u again
annefranman52 Posted at: 16:22 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310497
annefranman52
+
+
i would train at the interviewers because you get a lot of exp. They are at:
surf right at mauville
go up from mauville
right to fortree
This is a good idea as if you put exp share on the pokemon you want to train and you will get 2100 exp from it. Thats how i trained mine!
Habs_Rock1000 Posted at: 18:27 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310860
Habs_Rock1000
+
+
I KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE CLOSE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shot_calla51 Posted at: 22:48 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 311370
shot_calla51
+
+
i'm at your service kid

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: