Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Silver

Any suggestions for a good "tank"?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sawe Posted at: 11:42 Jul16 2005 Post ID: 265029
sawe
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I really need a strong tank to add to my team. Any suggestions? Oh yeah please include a moveset.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ilovemissyelliott Posted at: 01:52 Jul19 2005 Post ID: 269642
ilovemissyelliott
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Tank? What's that? (please don't say an army or fish tank)
Yugioh/Pokemon Maste Posted at: 22:08 Jul25 2005 Post ID: 287155
Yugioh/Pokemon Maste
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Typhosion w/ Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Iron Tail, and Roleout.
At LV. 65 it can beat the E4 w/ 6 full restores!
Beleave me, it works best on everyone!
Including Lance!
Join My sites http://s13.invisionfree.com/Alllpppp and http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Masters2 ok?
ilovemissyelliott Posted at: 22:14 Jul25 2005 Post ID: 287164
ilovemissyelliott
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I still don't get what a tank is
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 22:42 Jul25 2005 Post ID: 287192
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ilovemissyelliott: a tank is a pokemon that can survive lots of attacks (often specializing in special or physical attacks). an example

blissey@leftovers
softboiled
thunderbolt
toxic
heal bell

probably not a good set, but i'm too lazy to look up the standard. anyway, blissey's sp def is insanely high and her hp is REALLY insanely high, which basically means mewtwo can shove six or seven psychics at blissey and she won't faint. tanks sometimes don't have very many attacking moves, sometimes none at all (common on umbreon, whose attacking movepool is extremely limited). other times you have tanks that are heavy hitters as well as tanks - take donphan for instance.

sawe: you aren't very specific about your purposes, and the tank you'd need really depends on your team. blissey and umbreon are great special tanks and skarmory and donphan are quite good physically.

it's been a while since i've played competitively, so forgive me for stupid mistakes :p
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
ilovemissyelliott Posted at: 22:56 Jul25 2005 Post ID: 287214
ilovemissyelliott
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 25-Jul-2005 Mask-o-Sheik said:ilovemissyelliott: a tank is a pokemon that can survive lots of attacks (often specializing in special or physical attacks). an example

blissey@leftovers
softboiled
thunderbolt
toxic
heal bell

probably not a good set, but i'm too lazy to look up the standard. anyway, blissey's sp def is insanely high and her hp is REALLY insanely high, which basically means mewtwo can shove six or seven psychics at blissey and she won't faint. tanks sometimes don't have very many attacking moves, sometimes none at all (common on umbreon, whose attacking movepool is extremely limited). other times you have tanks that are heavy hitters as well as tanks - take donphan for instance.

sawe: you aren't very specific about your purposes, and the tank you'd need really depends on your team. blissey and umbreon are great special tanks and skarmory and donphan are quite good physically.

it's been a while since i've played competitively, so forgive me for stupid mistakes :p
Oh, I see! Thanks for explaining!
True pokemon master Posted at: 10:10 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 387754
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah Blissey can survive for a LONG time so its a vey usful pokemon.Umbreon is a better "Annoyer"
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
ilovemissyelliott Posted at: 16:38 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 388941
ilovemissyelliott
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 04-Sep-2005 True pokemon master said:Yeah Blissey can survive for a LONG time so its a vey usful pokemon.Umbreon is a better "Annoyer"
Yeah, Blissey is the best tank, it can learn many moves and it has a lot of HP
lolioe Posted at: 12:57 Jun20 2006 Post ID: 876875
lolioe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So is Lapras. Lapras level 100 can live a long time too.
lolioe's PokePet

Flame on! the level 65 Typhlosion!

[size=20][color=blue]Typhlosion owns chickorita's sorry butt. [/size]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close