Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Snap

pokemon snap rom

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Borja Posted at: 09:38 Dec02 2007 Post ID: 2015207
Borja
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i downloaded the pokemon snap rom and worked normally, but when i go see th pictures, i can't see them! they all apear like game crash(white and black and pink...) and i can't see wich one is better cuz they flash for a fraction of second only.
can anyone tell me how i can fix this problem? thanks for any help

P.S:i've already tried to mark the "copy the framebuffer to RDRAM" option and i could see the pictures, but the game starts having a lot of lag ( and i really mean A LOT). is there any other opiton besides this one?
kas1027 Posted at: 12:58 Jan18 2010 Post ID: 2789250
kas1027
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have the same problem. it's really hard to see the pictures when they just go flash! it kind of drives me crazy. and if your an admin reading this i just want to say this is my favorite video game cheats website!
Volke Posted at: 13:06 Jan18 2010 Post ID: 2789261
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I've downloaded Pokemon Snap onto the Wii's Virtual Console, but have never experienced this problem. Is it perhaps only the Nintendo 64 game cartridge? It could be due to the low memory on the thing, or something.

kas1027 said:and if your an admin reading this i just want to say this is my favorite video game cheats website!

Heh, I'd say it's extremely unlikely for an Admin to delve this deep into the forums. Nobody's posted here for years. Anyway, welcome to Super Cheats, hope you stick around. You'll receive more of a welcome in the New Members - Welcome Forum. You're still welcome to post around this area too, of course.
regalchris861 Posted at: 15:10 Jan18 2010 Post ID: 2789372
regalchris861
+
+
Man I haven't seen this game in years, last time I even heard people even talking about it, I was 10. I don't remember much about this so I don't think I can help you, because I had it for Nintendo64.

Meet my friend, John.
Thanks to TBug for my avvy! Smile

qwertyuio Posted at: 21:21 Jan18 2010 Post ID: 2789621
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
Going to go ahead and close this until further notice. Sorry mate but we don't allow discussion of ROMs here. Smile
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close