Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Soul Silver

It's been a while, got a question.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

marielue5 Posted at: 20:56 Mar18 2010 Post ID: 2816329
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I played pokemon diamond and pearl, as well as all the old gameboy title's. I just found out that this game was released and I don't know anything about it. It's just a remake of the old one correct? It doesn't have new pokes in it or anything?

If someone could answer this that would be great. Lol to think I used to mod every pokemon forum on this site, just shows you I'm completely out of touch with the community now.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
coachcline Posted at: 21:02 Mar18 2010 Post ID: 2816335
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
Yeah, HeartGold & SoulSilver are enhanced remakes of the original Gold/Silver. The graphics & all that are updated to be better than D/P. There aren't any new Pokemon in the games but later on you can get some of the non Kanto/Johto legendaries, but they don't really interfere with the story. If I were you I'd just pick up a copy & play through without any other info. Have fun, rediscover Johto, & the let the good times roll.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
marielue5 Posted at: 21:04 Mar18 2010 Post ID: 2816336
marielue5
+
+
coachcline said:Yeah, HeartGold & SoulSilver are enhanced remakes of the original Gold/Silver. The graphics & all that are updated to be better than D/P. There aren't any new Pokemon in the games but later on you can get some of the non Kanto/Johto legendaries, but they don't really interfere with the story. If I were you I'd just pick up a copy & play through without any other info. Have fun, rediscover Johto, & the let the good times roll.

Ok cool, might pick up a copy just for old times sake. Not really looking in to playing competitive anymore like I used to, but just play for fun.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Ryuujin Posted at: 21:34 Mar18 2010 Post ID: 2816352
Ryuujin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
That's good, keep that mindset.
Also, great to see you back, Edge. X3
~ My Theme ~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close