Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Soul Silver

What to do after Hall of Fame to get Ho-Oh (SoulSilver)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Town Idiot25 Posted at: 18:51 Mar20 2010 Post ID: 2817074
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What do I need to do step by step to get past the guy in the way of Ho-Ohs tower. Do I somehow have to get the rainbow wing? If so how.

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
coachcline Posted at: 21:31 Mar20 2010 Post ID: 2817113
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yeah, basically just go to Kanto & make your way to Pewter City. Some random old guy gives you the Rainbow Wing, then go back to Ecruteak & go to the tower & the monk guy lets you by.

To get to Pewter City you'll have to make your way to Lavender Town to the get Poke Flute radio thing so you can clear that Snorlax out of the way just outside of Vermillion, then go through the Diglett Cave.

But I'll tell you now, Ho-oh is murder to catch. I eventually got mad & used the Master Ball on it.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Ryuujin Posted at: 05:29 Mar21 2010 Post ID: 2817175
Ryuujin
+
+
I never used my Master Ball on it. I used an Ultra Ball in the originals. But still, if it's got 1 HP left and it's paralyzed, how hard can it be to catch it? Even with one of Kurt's balls.
~ My Theme ~
Town Idiot25 Posted at: 15:49 Mar21 2010 Post ID: 2817396
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
+
+
coachcline said:Yeah, basically just go to Kanto & make your way to Pewter City. Some random old guy gives you the Rainbow Wing, then go back to Ecruteak & go to the tower & the monk guy lets you by.

To get to Pewter City you'll have to make your way to Lavender Town to the get Poke Flute radio thing so you can clear that Snorlax out of the way just outside of Vermillion, then go through the Diglett Cave.

But I'll tell you now, Ho-oh is murder to catch. I eventually got mad & used the Master Ball on it.

Isn't he a level 70? I saved my master ball for him, cause I already caught Lugia and the two dogs with ultra balls (idk what to do for suicune)

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
Austinanymous Posted at: 00:01 Mar22 2010 Post ID: 2817747
Austinanymous
+
+
Ryuujin said:I never used my Master Ball on it. I used an Ultra Ball in the originals. But still, if it's got 1 HP left and it's paralyzed, how hard can it be to catch it? Even with one of Kurt's balls.

Still pretty hard, considering after using the catch rate formula with a dusk ball, 1 hp, and paralysis, the number comes out to .28 Smile
"i once killed an antelope, you should come over for dinner"
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:47 Mar22 2010 Post ID: 2817788
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
its time like this you want ot punch pokemon right in the face.imagine that

*punches ho-oh in the face*thats right you punk now get in the damn ba-*at this point ho-oh burns the trainer to death*

in the originals i killed it cause i was mad cause te cloning made me lose my lugia.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close