Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Soul Silver

SS Gyms

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 13:23 Sep01 2010 Post ID: 2893897
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
What do you believe the hardest gym was in the Soul Silver/Heart Gold games? Reason why I ask this is because me and my friend had a really hard time beating... Whitney, is it? I'm not sure of the name, but it was the normal type gym in Goldenrod that apparently has something against Quilavas. >_>
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ChronomonDM (Dark mode) Posted at: 14:23 Sep01 2010 Post ID: 2893939
ChronomonDM (Dark mode)
Post Likes: 0
+
+
lol i would have to agree with you there bro hahaha although i used a pikachu and the saddest thing was i won >.<
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 14:30 Sep01 2010 Post ID: 2893947
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
+
ChronomonDM (Dark mode), please try to avoid double posts. Double posting is posting twice or more in a row. You have to wait for someone else to post after you before you can post again. If you have something to add to your previous post, just use the edit button located below it.
Post deleted.
v-gamer Posted at: 14:34 Sep01 2010 Post ID: 2893951
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Well, as far as GSC goes, Whitney was definitely the hardest gym leader for me because of her Miltank that used Attract and then used Rollout to KO all my pokemon. <:

Now in SS, she used Attract and so I just switched to my female pokemon (Ampharos, probably Flaafy at the time) and took down her Miltank. Smile

But the hardest gym in SS for me, I guess would be the one in Vermilion because I wasn't expecting levels as high as they were.
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
Jirachi X Posted at: 14:38 Sep01 2010 Post ID: 2893953
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Whitney and Clair swant to say hi; and that they enjoy making me cry in my Nuzlocke runs.
I'm gone - bye
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 17:16 Sep01 2010 Post ID: 2894018
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
+
Give up the challenges then. xD
Seems a lot of people have had problems with the normal type gym. I'm beginning to think the game cheated on that one.
spyro madgirl Posted at: 20:08 Sep01 2010 Post ID: 2894248
spyro madgirl
+
+
I found them pretty easy. In my first SoulSilver game I had a bit of trouble with Morty and ended up having to trade a Pokémon over to Platinum to teach it Shadow Ball so I could defeat him, and Clair was a little bit harder than the rest but overall everything was fine. I found Blue pretty hard though, if he counts.

In my opinion the toughest challenges lie in FireRed/LeafGreen (or Red and Blue) :D
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
rstevenson1976 Posted at: 20:06 Sep04 2010 Post ID: 2895979
rstevenson1976
Post Likes: 1
+
+
My team of eevee-lutions got me through the gyms after Whitney's just fine up til Clair's(I'm up to the dragon's den now). As I remember I beat Falkner's gym with Mareep, Bugsy's gym with Quilava, Whitney's gym with (don't remember but I'm sure it was female). then I got Eevee, breed Eevee, and took out Morty's gym with Espeon, Chuck's Gym with Espeon, The Steel girl's gym with Flareon, Pryce's gym with Jolteon and Flareon, and Clare's Gym with my dragon killer Vaporeon and Jolteon.

Vaporeon:Sassy lvl 39 ability: Water Absorb held: Splash Plate(although NeverMeltIce or Icicle plate might have been more beneficial)
attack:69 Defense:63 Sp. Atk:110 Sp. Def:91 Speed:63
Move set:
Surf
Whirlpool
Waterfall
Ice Beam(see where the NeverMeltIce or Icicle plate might have been more beneficial)
friend codes
https://docs.google.com/doc...US&pli=1
XXFIBOXX Posted at: 15:46 Oct31 2010 Post ID: 2922311
XXFIBOXX
+
+
Pray I had TONS of trouble with Brock, but I caught a grass type (forget name)
:D I'm a Pokemon freak!!!

Yahoo!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close