Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Soul Silver

I need help with defeating lance any idea

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 10:19 Mar04 2013 Post ID: 3221485
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have:

FERALIGATR. Level: 71

Lugia. Level:49

Rhyhorn. Level: 35

Shuckle. Level: 21

Tyrogue. Level: 18

Togetic. Level: 27
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:29 Mar04 2013 Post ID: 3221495
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ok this is a problem. Half your pokemon are SERIOUSLY UNDERTRAINED. You need to lose on purpose. Then go out to a training place. Put exp shares on the weaker and START TRAINING. Get an ice type pokemon and train that- itll ko lance once trained enough. Try and get a fast one though. Try and train them to lvl 65-70 and then go kick their butts. Or you could get your mate to trade you a level 100 pokemon. Lol. Hope I helped, I kicked lances butt using this method. Oh by the way, Dragon types are effective against one another, but... Dragon types are obviouly gonna get beat in 1-2 turns, especially if theyre slow. Plus, bring loads of revives, hyper potions, ect. Youre gonna need them. Oh, play to your pokemons strengths. If feraligator, for example, has high special attack, teach it loads of special moves. (By the way, feraligator should be taught ice fang. Go to the move rememberer.) Phew, thats all... Good luck, hope i helped and let me know how it worked. On here, im forum guest candy, reccomend me if you think this helped. Smile
Candy
xxx
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:38 Mar17 2013 Post ID: 3225629
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Here is another way to beat Lance: if you have another game verson, like pokemon diamond or pearl, and 2 DS systems, you can just trade poke'mon between the 2 games. You can also trade over wi-fi but some people try to rip you off. Once someone was offering a weak magickarp and they wanted a strong legenary poke'mon!
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:45 Mar19 2013 Post ID: 3226712
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it's magikarp plus use a extremely powerful ice type
superpokemonsage Posted at: 14:30 Apr18 2013 Post ID: 3237793
superpokemonsage
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok get the rare candy ar code on this site then use it on your pokemon and teach one of them thunderbolt or thunder and put it in front and his gyarados will die the use ferligatr make sure it knows ice fang the rare candy code can be used to max out your pokemon's level 100x Applause then beat up lance to the ground !!!!!!1
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
JOSHOUSSSSSSKI Posted at: 20:33 May05 2013 Post ID: 3244011
JOSHOUSSSSSSKI
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Train your team, it's very hard to win when you only use your starter
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:12 Jun06 2013 Post ID: 3251222
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I used a typlosion to beat him but if u go back to him wit a game plan it sure to WIN :D
Oblivion Kid Posted at: 16:22 Jun07 2013 Post ID: 3251383
Oblivion Kid
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Perhaps acutally TRAINING your pokemon. You could go to a move where the pokemon are high leveled, but not TOO HIGH leveled. I suggest Victory road.
Put your weak pokemon at the front of your party. At the very beggining of the battle, switch t with a high-powered pokemon, such as your Feraligator.
Lance has 3 dragonites, a gyaridos, a charizard, and an aerodactyl. For the 3 Dragonites, use Ice type moves. Itll do 4x Damage. for charizard, rock type. Also 4x. For gyaridos, Electric type. Again, 4x Damadge. And for Aerodactyl, Probally Ice type would be your best bet. Watch out. One of Lance's Dragonites knows thunder. That'll Damage your Feraligatr. Teach Feraligatr Ice Beam or Ice fang. Good Luck! -Oblivion Kid
Thumbs Up
"We are not Ethernal. Make Every day as it it was your last."

Comin back at ya! -Oblivion Kid!
TheCatGoesMeow Posted at: 11:15 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256392
TheCatGoesMeow
+
+
First of all, UNDERLEVELED. Train all of your pokemon to level 60. Switch around your team a bit and get yourself a Dratini to level up.Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:14 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256445
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I USED a level 99 butterfree and a level 100 regice p.s. try not to use a action reply because
I heard they mess up your games. just lose on purpose because you need to level up your pokemon okCool
superpokemonsage Posted at: 21:19 Jun05 2014 Post ID: 3321822
superpokemonsage
+
+
well he might be in a hurry and doesn't have the time for training BouncePraythe kid might be needing them at a higher level and also the rare cadies don't give the pokemon stress
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:58 Jun08 2014 Post ID: 3322237
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
the feraligator lv:71 can learn ice fang
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:10 Jun19 2014 Post ID: 3324078
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Believe me, I learned my lesson from only using your starter, train and have a BALANCED team, I didn't and after losing against the first member of the elite four in pokemon firered I rage deleted my file and started a new one, I easily beat beat the game PLUS it's much more fun that way.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:49 Jun19 2014 Post ID: 3324096
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
go to the daycare then put two pokemon in the day care next go to ecrutake gym and keep going forward. its very legite
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close