Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Soul Silver

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

deleted Posted at: 13:55 Apr17 2013 Post ID: 3237319
deleted
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Have you experinced glitches on the game?You can share it here (If you want)!Are thoses glitches cool or creepy to you?See what other people think by describing it!I've recently experienced a creepy glitch (And just to let you know,it scared the crap outta me.Ok,I had the sprite modifier code on in my action replay playing pokemon soul silver,I was near Lavender town,I picked an apricorn out of the apricorn tree near the town,then when I entered the town,my sprite became an old man spinning around,then a kinda shadow ghost person!I instantly sut off my DSi.I was so scared (Even though I heard scarier creepy stories of pokemon),I deleated my old game and started a new one.I was just scared because somthing like this never happened in my LIFE!Do you think the glitch is scary?Do you have your own glitches you'd like to share?Share it here!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:09 May07 2013 Post ID: 3244602
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I got chased around my house with a Rc helicopter and the controler was off and nothing else was running not even the mircowave i got really scared but i got cut on my ankles it hurt.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:27 May12 2013 Post ID: 3245766
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my leaf green only came up with lv 1 Ratata [url][center][quote][spoiler][strike][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][size=12][size=12][size=12][size=12][size=12][/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/size] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/strike] [/spoiler] [/quote] [/center] [/url]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
TheCatGoesMeow Posted at: 15:52 Jun30 2013 Post ID: 3256216
TheCatGoesMeow
Post Likes: 0
+
+
It said: the wild RATTATA died!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close