Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon White

New evolutions?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Glaceon Posted at: 09:48 Apr15 2010 Post ID: 2830939
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
The Pikachu line already has 3 evos, and I don't think Nintendo is gonna have a 4 evo line.

Starters shouldn't have to evolve from stones, because then it'd defeat the purpose of your starter being the backbone of your Pokemon party (if you don't have the stone).
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 22:34 Apr15 2010 Post ID: 2831367
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
^ my thoughts exactly.

They shouldn't make a 3-stage pokemon evolve again. Or have a pre-evo either. Thats kind of stupid really.

There are plenty of pokemon that dont have either a pre-evo or evo that are viable candidates. There are also 2 stage pokemon that would benefit from an evo. Donphan (although I dislike using it) would be a classic example.

Skarmory;
Aerodactyl;
Male Feebas into something other than Milotic;
Absol.

They're the ones I want to see evolve the most.

I wouldn't mind seeing a way of incorperating breeding to unlock certain 3rd stage evolutions either. Even for something like Skarmory.

Say Skarmory has to breed with another pokemon in its egg group to be able to get its pre-evolution, then Skarmory itself, then because of the breeding, you're able to get a 3rd stage evolution that requires some kind of input from the trainer; ie; stone, full happiness, full happiness+specific location+level up kind of deal. Make it difficult to get the 3rd stage, but not impossible.

Also, ge rid of trading to get other evolutions!

I've always hated that idea, because I can never complete the pokedex without going & getting another console & game, doing all the same crap over again, just to finish the pokedex on one game. As a fans point of view, its stupid. Sure, as a business strategy its fine, but I hate it Not Talking lol

« Last edited by sphynxx on Apr 15th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Glaceon Posted at: 20:23 Apr18 2010 Post ID: 2833419
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
Your right. It's kinda like having to get Kyogre or Groudon from their respective games to get the Rayquaza. Nintendo does make 2 versions for a reason. $$$

More evo types that are like Slobro's would be cool.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

Dark Breloom Posted at: 21:28 Apr18 2010 Post ID: 2833459
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
+
sphynxx said:The things I'd like to see evolve;

Skarmory
Girafarig
Absol
Tropius
Gyarados
Sudowudoo or whatever the hell its called should evolve.
Perhaps an evolution for Donphan (like they did with Rhydon)
Altaria is a definite
Maybe even have a way 'discovered' for Aerodactyl to evolve. I mean come on - I know its strong, but its the only fossil that doesn't evolve.
& taking from Neptis (I think it was) sig - have Rapidash evolve into a flame pegasus kind of thing with bluey/black flames. But only have it evolve in a certain way, kind of like how to get Glaceon/Leafeon.

I know others have said that Gyarados is strong enough - but serious, going from a floppy useless Magikarp to an epic dragony kind of thing?

oooh, maybe another version from Feebas.

Female Feebas = Milotic
Male Feebas = Something else.

Still taking the usual steps to get one.

I can't remember any others at this present time.

Skarmory, Gyarados, and Aerodactyl are already broken pokemon as it is, not to mention Absol and Donphan in UU.

Maybe a Jynx evolution would be good.

« Last edited by Dark Breloom on Apr 19th 2010 »
Green_Fire Posted at: 17:28 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833797
Green_Fire
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Maybe a Pinsir pre-evo. I heard an idea of "Pinsnip" on GameFAQs.

Signature by me
HYPA Posted at: 05:13 Apr21 2010 Post ID: 2834460
HYPA
Post Likes: 1
+
+
A Dunsparce evolution should definitely be made- It may make Dunsparce a useful pokemon then.
I think it would be cool if Nintendo broke the evolotion tradition a bit. Maybe a Forth Porygon stage? Since Porygon is man-made, and Porygon-Z isn't a wholly satisfying final stage to me.

Not an evolution. But perhaps even a Mewthree? (Not necessarily stronger, but a different Type perhaps?) And as one of the main legendaries? I think they need to pay homage to Mewtwo as it was one of the first legendary Pokemon.
Black
Name: Chris
FC: 3138-8446-5805
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 08:33 Apr21 2010 Post ID: 2834494
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
HYPA said:A Dunsparce evolution should definitely be made- It may make Dunsparce a useful pokemon then.
I think it would be cool if Nintendo broke the evolotion tradition a bit. Maybe a Forth Porygon stage? Since Porygon is man-made, and Porygon-Z isn't a wholly satisfying final stage to me.

Not an evolution. But perhaps even a Mewthree? (Not necessarily stronger, but a different Type perhaps?) And as one of the main legendaries? I think they need to pay homage to Mewtwo as it was one of the first legendary Pokemon.
Legendarys should not evolve. As for Porygon-Z its strong enough.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Glaceon Posted at: 08:47 Apr21 2010 Post ID: 2834500
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
HYPA said:A Dunsparce evolution should definitely be made- It may make Dunsparce a useful pokemon then.

Porygon Z is powerful. 409 sp attk mine has.

As Z said, Legendaries shouldn't evolve. I do agree that Dunsparse should have an evolution.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

HYPA Posted at: 03:22 Apr22 2010 Post ID: 2834878
HYPA
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Wasn't saying an evolution of Mewtwo- but a next phase, say a new modern cloned version- stats either the similar or made to heightened Sp. Defense over Sp. Attack etc. After all- Mewtwo isn't considered an evolution of Mew.

I suppose your right about Porygon-Z though, but a Silph Co. designed third evolution to Porygon2 would be interesting.

« Last edited by HYPA on Apr 22nd 2010 »
Black
Name: Chris
FC: 3138-8446-5805
Glaceon Posted at: 09:05 Apr22 2010 Post ID: 2834936
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
It is possible, HYPA.

A third evolution to Porygon2 would be cool. I suppose they could make a more 'stable' evo that instead of a Dubious Disk to evolve it'd need another Disk.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

Forum Guest Posted at: 18:34 Jun12 2012 Post ID: 3119239
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I know! An Evo to......Eevee! That little thing owes me a new evolution choice!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:09 Jun14 2012 Post ID: 3119938
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
By Eevee Evo I mean FLYING Eevee Evo. I can see it... Pale blue, short face with small nose, tall ears like umbreon, fluffy flareon tail, feather crest like kanto evos, and a new evolution method. Maybe a whole new ITEM? Or maybe a signature move... Yeah. I'd call it Flighteon.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 14:04 Jun22 2012 Post ID: 3122495
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Guest 67.142.168.137: Please don't post mindless spam.
Axionas Posted at: 11:27 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125580
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Guest 82.5.27.5, post box removed for one week for not listening to Forgoten_Scars
pikash Posted at: 11:52 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125596
pikash
+
+
Hey, if all you guys have these ideas, try sending them to game freak, but also, as a less nice sentiment, you have these ideas, but think about how hard it was to create 150 pokemon, and now that number looks small compared to what there is now. Give them some credit! Please!
EDIT:
sphynxx said:The things I'd like to see evolve;

Skarmory
Girafarig
Absol
Tropius
Gyarados
Sudowudoo or whatever the hell its called should evolve.
Perhaps an evolution for Donphan (like they did with Rhydon)
Altaria is a definite
Maybe even have a way 'discovered' for Aerodactyl to evolve. I mean come on - I know its strong, but its the only fossil that doesn't evolve.
& taking from Neptis (I think it was) sig - have Rapidash evolve into a flame pegasus kind of thing with bluey/black flames. But only have it evolve in a certain way, kind of like how to get Glaceon/Leafeon.

I know others have said that Gyarados is strong enough - but serious, going from a floppy useless Magikarp to an epic dragony kind of thing?

oooh, maybe another version from Feebas.

Female Feebas = Milotic
Male Feebas = Something else.

Still taking the usual steps to get one.

I can't remember any others at this present time.

I think the magikarp-gyrados thing is supposed to mean unexpected powers, the power within, and how mistreated things are actually sometimes the best.

« Last edited by pikash on Jul 1st 2012 »

Gym slogan: Gotta catch'em all!
Fufil your pokmon dreams! http://teams.supercheats.co...odvsevil
THREE, TWO, ONE, LET IT RIP! http://teams.supercheats.com/wbba
Yu-like-yu-gi-oh? Well, now you can prove it! http://teams.supercheats.co...tstation
jackass3d101 Posted at: 20:03 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3126018
jackass3d101
+
+
Glitchmaster117 said:What about a Ditto evolution? Would it just be a bigger blob?

i think that ditto was there first mistake but it does have it's uses
anyway the pokemon i would like to see evolve would be mighteyna

« Last edited by jackass3d101 on Jul 2nd 2012 »
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close