Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon White

Game time ♥

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 14:43 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828685
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Since so little is known about this new generation of Pokemon, lets play a little game. It's called 'What do you want'. Point of it is this, you post what you want and/or expect from a brand new generation in Pokemon. Do you expect better graphics? Better battling? Play the game and lets see how many changes from HG/SS we can get~! Person that comes up with the most changes to the game gets a cookie. :D

« Last edited by Forgoten_Scars on Apr 16th 2010 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Star_Meteor_Dragon Posted at: 14:53 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828695
Star_Meteor_Dragon
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I don't care about graphics, but pretty ones are always nice. They need an iguana Pokemon. And a Dark-Type Gym. Legendaries that aren't obnoxiously overpowered. No roaming legends, I hate having to chase them around everywhere. Like, why can't they stay in a little cave and rot away in the dark forever? D<

A bird-like Grass starter would be cute. Evolution for Heracross. Make sure Probopass ceases to exist. A Dragon Eeveelution, along with some more Dragons in general. Make Contests like they were back in R/S/E or get rid of them altogether. New Battle Frontier in the third version, I hated the Battle Hall in Platinum and HG/SS. A rival like Silver, because he was cool in his own mean way. Another Electric Type legendary, along with a Poison Type one. A Professor Juniper who gives you your starter that actually MEANS something in Competitive battling. Make sure Probopass ceases to exist. Put an Ice Rock and a Moss Rock in the new region so I can get Glaceon and Leafeon.

Did I mention to make sure Probopass ceases to exist? Because I don't think I did.
"Aren't I the best?"
"This isn't about you. THIS IS ABOUT THE FATE OF PINK-HAIRED WOMEN."

Pokemon Black FC: Audrey 3869 3198 3434
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 15:02 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828702
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
You mentioned it three times.

Contests need to go. We need a bug, ghost, and dragon Eevee evolution. A type dark gym would really be nice and bunch of new dark types. We need to be able to catch more Pokemon with an old rod then just Magikarp. I think they should have the Pokeathlon in the new region. Last but not least we should be able to travel to other regions.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
dynamitekid123 Posted at: 15:25 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828728
dynamitekid123
Blu Engineer
+
+
I'm really hoping for different starter types.I don't know what types exactly,though.
Some new facilities in the Battle Frontier for sure.A mixed gym,similar to Blue's.New bad guys,not sucky Team Galactic.Only regions I'm hoping for there to be in is Sinnoh.Hopefully not too mnay version exclusives,and maybe some new fossil Pokemon.I'd like to see something similar to the Underground in these games.That's all I can thiink of for now.

I LIVE
tegan41 Posted at: 01:20 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829657
tegan41
Matt
+
+
I think Shadow, Physic, and dark starter types would be cool. Umm, I want a new species related to Roserade, because roserade is the best pokemon ever. And maybe an evolved form of Lugia, or at least a baby lugia, considering in one of the movies Lugia was a mother.
Glaceon Posted at: 15:44 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830433
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
The following I hope can be in this game.

Mixed Gym
Multiple Regions
Character customization
3D camera options (If you wanna change it to top-down)
Better starters
A team that doesn't fail as bad as Team Galactic. Another Rivalry like Magma/Aqua would be cool.
Return of the Poketch!! Pokegear is suckish.
Better wi-fi stuff.
More Eeveelutions!
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
hatershateme Posted at: 19:10 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830588
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
The trainer being able to talk...Graphics are ok for me.
But these games need something else that no Pokemon has ever had. Like ultimate battle scenes, actually watch them move as they use a move. Like in the movies.

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Glaceon Posted at: 21:11 Apr14 2010 Post ID: 2830728
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
That'd be cool. Sprites that move with Psysical attacks would be awesome. They're already incorporating a full back sprite, so I'd hope Nintendo would do that.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

hatershateme Posted at: 05:54 Apr15 2010 Post ID: 2830840
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
hatershateme said:The trainer being able to talk...Graphics are ok for me.
But these games need something else that no Pokemon has ever had. Like ultimate battle scenes, actually watch them move as they use a move. Like in the movies.

This would maybe the best feature in the game. If not, then it has to be big to beat that.

superbird5005 is Bae

Glaceon Posted at: 09:05 Apr15 2010 Post ID: 2830909
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
+
+
If they have full back sprites, I'm sure they'll do something like that.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Sig by Shay

hatershateme Posted at: 14:13 Apr15 2010 Post ID: 2831025
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
Also having to hear the Trainer tell the Pokemon to preform a move.
Thats a pretty big addition if it's added.

If only

superbird5005 is Bae

sphynxx Posted at: 04:28 Apr17 2010 Post ID: 2831784
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
The only things I want to see;

All the regions in one single game lol.

I don't see why that can't happen. Trails, small villages & all that kinda crap all linking everything together, but not how Gold, Silver, HG & SS were. with all the trainers & gyms stronger than the previous region. Like, have them as new 'adventures' whenever you reach a certain region. Like, you keep all the pokemon you've trained, but you have to start with fresh poken & get the choice of a new starter; and then go through & train, catch pokemon in the new region, and once you've beaten the Elite 4, you can use your already stupidly high level pokemon from your region/previous region in the one your in, until you move on. Or something haha.

I just get sick of roaming the same map, over & over & over & over & over again. I want new maps, with the ability to battle previous battled trainers in other regions, & the ability to fly to any other region you've already been too, instead of having to fly to Indigo Plateau, THEN fly to the place you want to go. That's annoying & wastes my poorly spent time lol

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
hatershateme Posted at: 08:41 Apr17 2010 Post ID: 2831825
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
+
+
sphynxx said:The only things I want to see;

I don't see why that can't happen. Trails, small villages & all that kinda crap all linking everything together, but not how Gold, Silver, HG & SS were. with all the trainers & gyms stronger than the previous region. Like, have them as new 'adventures' whenever you reach a certain region. Like, you keep all the pokemon you've trained, but you have to start with fresh poken & get the choice of a new starter; and then go through & train, catch pokemon in the new region, and once you've beaten the Elite 4, you can use your already stupidly high level pokemon from your region/previous region in the one your in, until you move on. Or something haha.

I just get sick of roaming the same map, over & over & over & over & over again. I want new maps, with the ability to battle previous battled trainers in other regions, & the ability to fly to any other region you've already been too, instead of having to fly to Indigo Plateau, THEN fly to the place you want to go. That's annoying & wastes my poorly spent time lol

That would make the game alot better, and more interesting.
But the story would be really long. Some people won't like it, some will.

I will like it if it is long.

superbird5005 is Bae

Glitchmaster117 Posted at: 11:17 Apr17 2010 Post ID: 2831934
Glitchmaster117
Self Proclaimed :D
+
+

That would be great, but the Teams wouldn't be there. If it allows to go to all the regions, what's the point in finishing the story if there's no Team to defeat and legendary to get after defeating them?

I would like to see that, but Celebi (or some other new time controlling legendary) brings you to the times that the story's actually happened. Then, after completing all of the regions, the Pokemon battles you. That would make going through all of the regions worth it.

The one and only!
InvertAlpha Posted at: 15:28 Apr17 2010 Post ID: 2832185
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
+
Graphics have been already shown, Derek.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 15:41 Apr17 2010 Post ID: 2832223
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
You have a few pictures of the graphics IA, you can't know everything about the graphics of the game until more are released.
InvertAlpha Posted at: 15:54 Apr17 2010 Post ID: 2832262
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
+
True, but by the looks of it, they're trying to make it look 3D.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
sphynxx Posted at: 04:46 Apr18 2010 Post ID: 2832834
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Glitchmaster117 said:

That would be great, but the Teams wouldn't be there. If it allows to go to all the regions, what's the point in finishing the story if there's no Team to defeat and legendary to get after defeating them?

I would like to see that, but Celebi (or some other new time controlling legendary) brings you to the times that the story's actually happened. Then, after completing all of the regions, the Pokemon battles you. That would make going through all of the regions worth it.

Who says the teams couldn't be there?

Why couldn't it be set up that we, as the players, chase of the Team(s) throughout all regions, all the while gaining new pokemon & encouraged to train new teams in each region, forcing the team from each region, disrupting any/all plans, until finally they're forced from the final region, with a huge final showdown encorperating the main legendary(ies).

I don't see why having all regions restricts the Team & legendary inclusion after the primary, starting region.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close