Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon White

Playing as the "Bad Guys"?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Green_Fire Posted at: 17:38 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833800
Green_Fire
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Anyway, I just heard a rumor about it. Probably fake, but it would be pretty awesome imo.

Discuss?

Signature by me
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
marielue5 Posted at: 17:54 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833806
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Lol its fake, I don't even know how that would work?
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

coachcline Posted at: 19:59 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833860
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
Idk about that, but I do wish that your choices would change how the story plays out.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Star_Meteor_Dragon Posted at: 20:13 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833867
Star_Meteor_Dragon
+
+
That'd be a nice change of pace, even if it was for a small part of the game.

But isn't the whole idea of Pokemon not to steal or something? Isn't this why the game won't allow you to catch another Trainer's Pokemon? I doubt it'll happen, but it'd be cool if it did.
"Aren't I the best?"
"This isn't about you. THIS IS ABOUT THE FATE OF PINK-HAIRED WOMEN."

Pokemon Black FC: Audrey 3869 3198 3434
Glitchmaster117 Posted at: 20:34 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833882
Glitchmaster117
Self Proclaimed :D
+
+
Maybe unintentionally being the bad guy? That would be the only way Nintendo could incorporate it without giving a choice that I can think of.

The one and only!
Dark Breloom Posted at: 20:39 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833883
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
+
I think the concept could be that you unknowingly help one of the top leaders of the Bad Team, although you don't know and later on you figure out.
Austinanymous Posted at: 19:08 Apr20 2010 Post ID: 2834294
Austinanymous
+
+
Or an undercover kind of thing, like in HG/SS.
"i once killed an antelope, you should come over for dinner"
sphynxx Posted at: 09:58 Apr22 2010 Post ID: 2834958
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Nah - Imagine if your father was the head of the evil team, and you do all these errands & battling & stuff for him, thinking your being a good son/daughter only to find out your fathers vying to take over the world *que evil dramatic music*

thats a story line I could see incorperating playing as a 'bad guy' whilst not actually being the bad guy.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 10:47 Apr22 2010 Post ID: 2834980
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
sphynxx said:Nah - Imagine if your father was the head of the evil team, and you do all these errands & battling & stuff for him, thinking your being a good son/daughter only to find out your fathers vying to take over the world *que evil dramatic music*

thats a story line I could see incorperating playing as a 'bad guy' whilst not actually being the bad guy.
That would really be a neat change for a Pokemon game. I would love to see something like that.

Or there could be a choice somewhere in the middle of the game where you could choose to join the evil team or not.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
marielue5 Posted at: 22:22 Apr22 2010 Post ID: 2835169
marielue5
+
+
I can see the logic in you accidentally doing deeds for the bad guys. It would be a nice way to add something new to the game but I still don't see it happening.

If you notice the pokemon look a bit darker in this game, it could be a hint that their making the game more dark but I don't know.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

InvertAlpha Posted at: 17:45 Apr23 2010 Post ID: 2835482
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Why would 10 year old kids help an evil team wanting to destroy the world? (the sprites of the two protagonists were shown already)
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
sphynxx Posted at: 20:46 Apr23 2010 Post ID: 2835593
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
They wouldn't want to help them.

They could be helping their father - ya know, being kept in the dark about everything, doing certain things their father has asked them to do; then later on they find out their fathers behind all these terrible things happening & set out to stop him, that kind of deal is the most likely in my mind to be used to introduce a new team, instead of accidently 'stumbling' onto one. Which has gotten pretty boring now. Add more of a background to the clash between character & team. Not just "OH no! Those people are evil, someone must stop them! Hey, you 10 year old kid, you do it!" kind of deal.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Apr 23rd 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Stardevil Posted at: 13:33 Apr30 2010 Post ID: 2838218
Stardevil
+
+
It would be cool if they gave you a choice and there was a good guy ending and a bad guy ending.
I'm a super mod for www.blockcommunity.net come visit and learn about the game we're developing.
Cross Stinger Posted at: 22:25 May04 2010 Post ID: 2840625
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
If it alternated between good and bad like Halo 2 did, that would be interesting. It's about time that a Team X actually caused tangible damage in a Pok�mon game (no, taking buildings hostage doesn't count) ? for instance, a legendary Pok�mon actually devastates a town under the direction of an organisation. It's also time that we saw the main leader actually arrested and tried. (Charon and Evice don't count; the former departed from Cyrus' objectives, and Evice you can battle over and over).
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 06:14 May05 2010 Post ID: 2840692
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I think everyone is missing the main point. I'm using Team Aqua as a example. Say you joined team Aqua you'd complete you goal of what you want to do so i this case flood the region for more water.What then half the region is flooded and you caused it all.

and dennis whose evice?

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Stardevil Posted at: 20:12 May05 2010 Post ID: 2841041
Stardevil
+
+
I like cross's idea, except about alternating back and forth. This would cause confusion because you would have two Pokemon parties and it would take longer to train all of them.
I'm a super mod for www.blockcommunity.net come visit and learn about the game we're developing.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close