Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon White

Mascots Revealed! (5/28/10)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
InvertAlpha Posted at: 12:13 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849602
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

CHECK HERE!!!

Hmm, could it be really that Reshiram will be Black's Mascot and Zekrom will be White's mascot? wtf?
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 12:30 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849606
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Reshiram looks like a cross-breed between a dragon and the Giant Chicken of Bristol.

Zekrom looks like a bit of a mess.

Either way, I'm glad they don't look like they're gods or they control time and space etc.
rate_me Posted at: 15:11 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849680
rate_me
Post Likes: 2
+
+
The two look like they'd be from yu-gi-oh cards.

Sig by roadkillman997

Battle guide last updated July 22

New account is _amo_
hatershateme Posted at: 15:15 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849685
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
They look different than I thought...

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

rate_me Posted at: 15:26 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849694
rate_me
+
+
lol, I just noticed the feathers under Reshiram. Not as phallic as Palkia, but still.

Sig by roadkillman997

New account is _amo_
puppyman Posted at: 16:34 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849755
puppyman
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Look a little weird, but what's to expect, I just saw 'em like 50 seconds ago ya gotta get used to them. Also, why did they use opposite colors? it's the exact opposite of normal...
FCs in bio

^click to join my team^

Patriot X said:I though the slaves mods got to do that?

BumbleBEE-2008 said:sorry all funny posts have been banned from this sight until further notice

Sig by Devin

e-mail:[email protected]
sk8rboy Posted at: 19:11 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849855
sk8rboy
SC's favorite otaku gamer
+
+
Reshiram and Zekrom look really cool O.O. I was thinking of only getting Black, but now, I think I'll be getting both versions.
May make random appearances every-so-often. Trying to officially return...

POKEMON BLACK FRIEND CODE: 1249-2602-6566
POKEMON BLACK2 FRIEND CODE: 1679-1583-9820
POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 3308-5051-2299
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 19:28 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849859
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
rate_me said:The two look like they'd be from yu-gi-oh cards.
Thats what I thought when I saw them.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 20:02 May28 2010 Post ID: 2849862
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Man they look really cool.But i want to get black and zekrom.Maybe i'll get white then get black later.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Glaceon Posted at: 01:39 May29 2010 Post ID: 2849953
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
If you look closer both have features from Palkia...it's strange.

They look cool, especially Reshiram. I wonder what thay control, specifically.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:27 May29 2010 Post ID: 2849977
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Glaceon said:If you look closer both have features from Palkia...it's strange.

Zekrom is better.

Maybe day and night?but we have solrock and lunatone.Sun and Moon?we have cressilia so no.hmm

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Glaceon Posted at: 11:10 May29 2010 Post ID: 2850054
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
ShadowStriker64 said:
Glaceon said:If you look closer both have features from Palkia...it's strange.

Zekrom is better.

Maybe day and night?but we have solrock and lunatone.Sun and Moon?we have cressilia so no.hmm

Day and Night...you're on the right track.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 11:31 May29 2010 Post ID: 2850056
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
rate_me said:lol, I just noticed the feathers under Reshiram. Not as phallic as Palkia, but still.

I like this post.

With that bit of white feathers under it, Reshiram looks a bit too happy to see Zekrom. Oh how my perverted mind loves me.
coachcline Posted at: 13:08 May29 2010 Post ID: 2850066
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
When I saw these guys I was like damn. These guys are beastly! I really like the new mascots, better than Dialga & Palkia even based solely on their designs. But I must say, I prefer Zekrom. The Daisuki Club also revealed that they're both part Dragon type (as if we couldn't assume that based on their designs.)So I'm thinkin' Dark/Dragon, Light or Normal/Dragon. A new type seems more possible to me now that I've seen Reshiram. The also revealed that there will be more version differences this time around.

You know, this makes me wonder if Reshiram & Zekrom will be the mascot of the opposite game. It makes sense really when you look at the logos. I really hope you can get both on one game though. I'm gettin' both versions anyway, so I don't really care.

Man, I love these Pokemon!

EDIT: http://pokebeach.com/

They've revealed the box arts, DSi enhancement, everything. Also, Reshiram is Black's mascot & Zekrom is White's. I think they're based on Yin & Yang now more than ever...

« Last edited by coachcline on May 29th 2010 »

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 03:59 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850284
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
Actuallly looking at the webstie coach posted im thinking these could do with the clouds.but the only thing i could think off is similar to groudon and kyogre in R/S/E with reshiram making clouds that intensify the suns rays and Zekrom creating rain clouds.

I could also see it as Heaven and Hell with Reshiram being a angel and Zekrom being a Demon.Then it becoming a massive battle between teh two realms.If a third elgendary is needed he can represent the world which is between heaven and hell and was there before to keep peace between the three realms until the evil team unleashes one of the legendaries(zekrom or reshiram)which starts the war.

sphynxx Posted at: 04:11 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850289
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I want Zekrom.

I'm not even a big pokemon fan & its look alone is making me think about getting 1, if not both of the versions lol

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
rate_me Posted at: 12:02 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850375
rate_me
+
+
ShadowStriker64 said:Maybe day and night?but we have solrock and lunatone.Sun and Moon?we have cressilia so no.hmm

I've seen the moon during the day. Lunatone and Solrock aren't necessarily day and night, and they aren't legendary.

I'm thinking they're more of a yin and yang kind of thing.

Sig by roadkillman997

New account is _amo_
coachcline Posted at: 13:03 May30 2010 Post ID: 2850404
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
They can still be day & night but also represent Yin & Yang, can't they? Day represents light (Yin) & Night represents dark (Yang) so it makes sense to me. The world becomes light when dawn arrives & the world becomes dark when dusk arrives. Sounds like a good story imo.

Another thing I've noticed is the boxes themselves, why the mascots are switched. If they're related to day & night, yin & yang, then you could look at the boxes as a cycle in themselves. When the world is black (night) the Pokemon (Reshiram) that brings light (day) appears & when the world is white (day) the Pokemon (Zekrom) that brings dark (night) appears.

What sucks now is that I don't know which game to actually play seriously. I'm gettin' both versions, mind you, but I always choose one to play regularly & the other I use to get version exclusives, Action Replay, etc. I was so sure I was gonna choose Black but now that the mascots have been flip-flopped I don't know which version I'll pick. They said that there will be more differences between versions this time so I may have to wait until we find out what they mean before I can decide. It also implies that we'll be able to get Reshiram & Zekrom on both games.

« Last edited by coachcline on May 30th 2010 »

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
nyeem78 Posted at: 08:21 May31 2010 Post ID: 2850659
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I haven't posted here in so long. Hi Coach I still see you have that vivid imagination. I really like you and shadowstalker 64 post as of recent. I think the new legends do look like Digimon Pokemon, however after reading both you guys post and staring at the new dieties some more. I am beginning to warm up to them. I am getting both versions of the game like usually. (People who play Pokemon are greedy when it comes to trading nowadays). I am also getting an imported white from my brother who actually lives in Japan, like I did HG the year before. Yes I read a little Japanese so my adventure was not bad at all. Well here's to both new legends having both good second typing if any at all. I hope they don't honestly. I just hope they don't go with the same theme as far as the mascot legends are concerned, I want and need something different to go down with these legendaries. They have massive potential with this installment of Pokemon. What I have seen so far they heading in the right direction however they could still bring the redundancy and that is what I don't want.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Dr_Logic Posted at: 15:29 May31 2010 Post ID: 2850764
Dr_Logic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think one could possibly be a demon, and the other, a angel. The third Pokemon could be arceus who created the world, and is thus considered god in the Pokemon realm. However I think it is more likely that they represent Yin & Yang, it makes more sense and seems like something Pokemon would do.

« Last edited by Dr_Logic on May 31st 2010 »
"I shall always be convinced that a watch proves a watchmaker, and that a universe proves a God." - Voltaire
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close