Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon White

Does anyone else think this game is too easy?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Hamdog70 Posted at: 05:53 Mar17 2011 Post ID: 2976050
Hamdog70
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Does anyone else think this game is too easy, purely because it's so easy to find Audino? I mean, I'm not complaining, it's a great way to train pokemon, but i almost felt it was too easy. I have never had ALL my pokemon at higher levels than the gym leader's pokemon on my first time through the game...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted at: 07:02 Mar17 2011 Post ID: 2976055
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Well, considering I've only seen 3 Audino in my time playing, I haven't taken that route, so training my pokemon my way takes a long time. But I'm only up to the 5th Gym Leader & I've got 30+ hours on my clock simply from training & messing around haha.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Glitchmaster117 Posted at: 16:41 Mar17 2011 Post ID: 2976225
Glitchmaster117
Self Proclaimed :D
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This game, in my opinion, is fairly challenging. It's the first one that I needed multiple tries to beat any gym leader, let alone half of them.

The one and only!
InvertAlpha Posted at: 16:56 Mar17 2011 Post ID: 2976229
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
+
It was probably easier because you could Audino+Lucky Egg spam.

Before fighting the League/N/Ghetsis My Levels were 53-55.
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
sphynxx Posted at: 20:20 Mar17 2011 Post ID: 2976274
sphynxx
+
+
^How do you get a hold of a Lucky Egg? First I ever heard of it was in the guide, but I can't find out how to get it xD

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:18 Mar18 2011 Post ID: 2976359
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
i forget it to but thats what i did for the E4.Audino+Lucky Egg combo beats most ways of training

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 14:53 Mar18 2011 Post ID: 2976462
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
+
Audino are easy to find but I avoid them.

Honestly though this game isn't easy. Had to battle the electric gym leader twice before I could win and I knew what to expect the first time. Though I think I read somewhere that Pokemon White is a little easier then Pokemon Black. Not sure about that though seems the same to me.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 17:41 Mar18 2011 Post ID: 2976565
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
My first gym leader was hard cuz I didn't know about the monkey whic I finally got and beat him with.

Electric was also hard because I didn't want to catch a ground type becuz I'm to lazy and it finaly happened when my Archeos took out the emolga and that,Dewott and Blitzle beat the zebstrika

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

InvertAlpha Posted at: 17:28 Mar19 2011 Post ID: 2976955
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
+
sphynxx said:^How do you get a hold of a Lucky Egg? First I ever heard of it was in the guide, but I can't find out how to get it xD

Juniper gives you one in the Chargestone Cave.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
coachcline Posted at: 21:26 Mar19 2011 Post ID: 2977038
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
These games are a little harder than recent games. It's harder for me though because I'm trying to train my team evenly rather than unintentionally training my starter to high levels and neglecting the rest. But yeah, I've gotten into more tough spots this time around. The random Doctors & Nurses you find are really helpful.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
sphynxx Posted at: 22:12 Mar19 2011 Post ID: 2977058
sphynxx
+
+
^I train my pokemon in 5 level increments before I tackle any gym leader. So by the time I take on the 6th gym, I'm going to have 6 level 40s. Which, as you can imagine, is going to take a stupidly long time to do if I don't Audino/Lucky Egg spam lol

ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 02:24 Mar20 2011 Post ID: 2977124
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
coachcline said:These games are a little harder than recent games. It's harder for me though because I'm trying to train my team evenly rather than unintentionally training my starter to high levels and neglecting the rest. But yeah, I've gotten into more tough spots this time around. The random Doctors & Nurses you find are really helpful.

The one in victory road was a life saver.That was a useful feature adding random Doctors and Nurses.

InvertAlpha Posted at: 12:37 Mar20 2011 Post ID: 2977361
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
+
+
I bet everyone thinks that. Does anyone else know that the system for EXP changed?

sphynxx Posted at: 20:06 Mar20 2011 Post ID: 2977669
sphynxx
+
+
I heard something about that. Something to do with the levels of your pokemon vs the wild & trainers & somethign else. Was barely paying attention to it though lol.

Cross Stinger Posted at: 21:03 Mar20 2011 Post ID: 2977684
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
InvertAlpha said:I bet everyone thinks that. Does anyone else know that the system for EXP changed?

Basically, stats are now calculated after each battle rather than at each level. The good thing is that it's now safer to use Rare Candy to level up your Pokémon because you can always EV train them even when they're at level 100. The bad thing is that it's much harder to determine what your Pokémon's IVs are mechanically, since stats can go up mid-level even if you haven't used medicines.

It also makes it easier to check which stats have gone up after battling certain Pokémon, but the absence of EV-reducing Berries outside the Dream World doesn't quite rectify this.

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Mar 20th 2011 »
Glaceon Posted at: 21:50 Mar20 2011 Post ID: 2977688
Glaceon
Tempus fugit
Post Likes: 21
+
+
I've noticed the new stat system. Quite interesting. Game wasn't too hard for me, though, per the topic.
~Keep Moving Forward~

Click to go to my new TLG&W site
Sig by Shay

E-mail/IM me at trekky4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com
tegan41 Posted at: 22:53 Mar20 2011 Post ID: 2977709
tegan41
Matt
+
+
The game was fairly easy for me. I used my starting Pokemon throughout the game and only used my other team members as distractions while healing my main Pokemon.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:54 Aug25 2014 Post ID: 3340965
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Soooo easy beat the 7th gym in like 11 hours play time and 30-42 pokemon
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close