Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

completely lost

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

irollgen4s Posted at: 15:58 Mar16 2007 Post ID: 1440213
irollgen4s
Post Likes: 0
+
+
okay this time i beat zook got the bonsly out of the SS. libra the first time i went there. i got the message from secc he told me there are no reports of and snagem members things. but never told me about the desert train place. i have no clue what to do but i was thinking i have tog et the bosly first then go to the train place. but i am just plain confused.

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 16:46 Mar16 2007 Post ID: 1440389
EspeonDude_
+
+
O_o. That doesn't make any sense. Secc tells you that Hordel is at the Outskirt Stand, and you need to go there.

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
irollgen4s Posted at: 17:36 Mar16 2007 Post ID: 1440578
irollgen4s
+
+
well yay ive been soooo lucky today i get restart my game and waste my time on it alllll weekend wooopie. i friggen hate this game and all of its stupid glitches. im gunna pay someone to do it for me i just want the stupid lugia cause he's my favorite pokemon(well favorite uber anyway). well i started with jolteon this time it went well just im sick of doing those attack twice ohko the 2 pokemon but then die in one attack. i think ill choose umbreon cause he was my first gsc eeveelution. it happened by suprise when i was training eevee to evolve it to a vaporeon it leveled and i was like what its evolving? and it evolved and it was so sick that was the best day ever cause it was already level 86(lmao i trained eevee alot).

well anyway this is the second time i have to restart due to that gey glitch. i know what it was. if you get bosly out of the ss libra the first time before beating stupid zook it enters a glitch and the rest explains its self. but anyway who should i choose as a starter? i just want it to last longer then flareon espeon and jolteon in a battle. so should i choose vappy or umby?

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
poke.addicted Posted at: 19:14 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1444360
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
if they all lost, where espeon shouldnt have, go for umbreon, he has uber defences
Yo.
Mario_4_Life Posted at: 19:29 Mar17 2007 Post ID: 1444425
Mario_4_Life
+
+
What? The first post is messed up.

For the Second, I think Umbreon.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close