Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Farah Come Back + Setting Sun Jump Issues + Health upgrades and their function

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Raziel X Posted at: 12:23 Sep12 2009 Post ID: 2732322
Raziel X
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
1. Farah Come Back - the secret room, when you go down first instead of right up... you get to a room, from there to secret fountain... then it gets you back into the room, you operate the switch by jumping on it, then to swinging pole... the problem begins here, no matter what or how I try, I cannot jump high enough to jump off the trap door and get back up from the room, leaving me stuck in this room.

2. Setting Sun - ran up the wall, on to the pillar... jumped to swinging poles etc.... shimmied to the spot where I jumped to newly formed ledge... jumped and got hold of the upper ledge... from there I am supposed to jump to the opposite balance thingie, but no matter what spot I try, how hard I try, nothing helps, I always end up getting a tiny bit before the balance thingie, and eventually falling down and dying... I tried like 100x, not kidding, and not once prince happened to get where he is supposed to.

3. Health Upgrades - heard a rumour, that if you dont have all life upgrades, you cant make this jump in Setting Sun, cos besides upgrading health they upgrade jump length etc. But I think it is a bullsh**... my friend told me he hadnt all life upgrades, and finished the game easily... that the health upgrades upgrade only health... which I think too, cos when I tried downloaded saves from internet, the dude had less health upgrades than me, and he managed to finish the game... can somebody clarify this issue for me?

4. The jumping issues I just described, could it be some bug or glitch or sth?

Please help me, I cant finish the last 5percent of the game just cos of these issues please help.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close