Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Prince of Persia

Prince Of Persia: Rival Swords

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Lugia_Dude Posted at: 02:06 Sep11 2007 Post ID: 1907864
Lugia_Dude
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi, I'm up to battling the vizier; the 4th boss. I need step-by-step directions on how to beat him. I can do the first bit where you just run around trying to hit him, but the next bit when he pulls down some of the colleseum to use as mines I can't do. I know you run over to him and run up the pillar and you're supposed to do a speed kill (the screen goes grey around the edges) but it's not working. Also, if there are any more parts to deafeating him, tell me those as well. Someone please help me! And make it detatailed too if you can.

Lugia_Dude
Proudly paired with the 4 promoted members of my team: Bluestoprm01, RightOn15, galladepwns187, and Machamp1. My "Elite 4"!!!
Join my team!!! "The Elite Trainers" http://teams.supercheats.com/teams.php?tname=elitetrainers

E-mail: [color=red][email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
xxxmichaxxx Posted at: 18:06 Jan02 2008 Post ID: 2059127
xxxmichaxxx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its easy. u do the speed kills so often until he loose all his armor. Than he flys up and there you can jump on some stones he positionated.. There you ahve to be carefull because he attacks you always from above you so. Be always in movemen move up to him and there (i think) you can hit him. I have to try this now ^^ i went so far but not longer.. at this time he has perhaps 1 1/2 cm life left. So it wont be really long anymore to kill him =). Good Luck.

BtW before he pulls down some of the colleseum to use as mines, when he attacks you role on the side and hit him 1 time w8 a sec then hit him again and so on.. you wont loose any life (if you can role back well when he throws the statues on you :evilSmile

So keep on buddy u can do it Thumbs Up
maxxy209 Posted at: 02:26 Jan06 2008 Post ID: 2065938
maxxy209
+
+
Well im not sure about how to just keep on the movie and attck him

Also im sure this is the wrong forum for this anyway

Forum Guest Posted at: 05:12 May03 2015 Post ID: 3377624
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please give me prince of persia rival sword all sand port gameplay
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close