Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Strategy

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Bro. Louie Posted at: 10:31 Apr15 2007 Post ID: 1524767
Bro. Louie
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I would like to speak with someone about strategyes to use in the game i mean in Master League. Im using a 3-4-3. GK Silton (from classic England), 3 CB Franco Baressi (classic Italy) Sensini & Roberto Carlos, MF: DMF Rijkaard (classic Holloand) RMF Hagi LMF Gulitz (classic Holland) AMF Zola (classic Italy) CF Tevez, Ronaldo, Maradona (classic Argentina). Other players that im using are Blanc, Schweinsteiger, Delgado, Ravanelli, Giovanni, Zico, Gattuso, Beckenbauer, Javier Zanetti etc. I want some guide to pick new players and some guide for a new strategy, im using the same strategy for 5 seasons in master league (im in the year 2029) and i havent lost a match since then but im bored of this strategy. NOTE In playing the game at Top Player.
Keep your friends close..., Keep your enemies closer...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
tommy thayer Posted at: 21:20 Nov17 2007 Post ID: 1996995
tommy thayer
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i could give you a couple that i use. when your one on one with the keeper approach the keep without doing fast run. when he is about to dive quicklyuse the fast run and run diagnally foward. then if your timing is right you will nbeat the keeper and have a clear shot on goal.

also if you are at an angle and you see one of your players in the cnetre of the gaols or somewhere with ans easier shot on goal pass to them them shoot straight away with them. if you do this propaly the keeper usally dosen't ahve enoughttime to get back to the goals and will rresult in a great goal. this amy sound complicated but if you understand me it will work.

hope this helps
Alexzander Posted at: 07:55 Jun02 2008 Post ID: 2263482
Alexzander
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yes it helps me.

« Last edited by Alexzander on Jun 2nd 2008 »
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close