Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Ratchet: Deadlocked

Forum Rules

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ShadowGX Posted at: 13:11 Nov14 2005 Post ID: 518636
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I figure I might as well 'cause I think this game will get very popular once more know about and play it.

For more rules, read the basic rules in the General Chat forum. Many of the rules here are NOT the basics, just stuff that could only pertain to Ratchet: Deadlocked.

1. Try to stay on topic as best as possible. I know, hard to do, but try.
2. Flamming will not be tolerated at all here. I'm not that nice when it comes to stuff like that.
3. No double or triple posting. First time, warning, second time (pending decision), closure of the topic. there is an edit button for a reason, use it.
4. Don't diss this or any other game here, ecspecially ones I like, 'cause you won't be happy with the results.
5. Probably the most important, enjoy yourself here and learn to like R&C if you don't. It rules!!!

That's all I can think of for now. If I think of more, they will be here. I take my job seriously so don't anger me please and thank you.

-SGX

This topic is now open so that the new mod, Dark accoplyse, can ask ?'s or respond to the rules. Anyone else who posts here will have the posts deleted. I just feel that since he's new, he may need some guidance. Eventually I will close this again when he seems ready to take over himself.
Baby I like it.
Dark accoplyse Posted at: 22:28 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 641729
Dark accoplyse
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thanks SGX well i wanted to ask what is Flamming on your second rule?
Go to dragonkings team and dark clouds there the best team it rules you can do whatever and
Jion my team too if you want darkness echo's clan and if you want to jion my site on http://s15.invisionfree.com/SonicTeam4blaze please jion lol
ShadowGX Posted at: 03:54 Jan29 2006 Post ID: 642569
ShadowGX
+
+
That means if you called someone a friggin ****** or an' idiotic moron, just a few examples I've gotten. Pretty much when you call someone a name or say somethin' bad 'bout them.

If someone were to flame, report the post immediately. There should be that option above the post that says "report bad post". Got it? Okay, good.
Baby I like it.
Dark accoplyse Posted at: 17:00 Jan29 2006 Post ID: 645143
Dark accoplyse
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Is there any advanced rules?
Go to dragonkings team and dark clouds there the best team it rules you can do whatever and
Jion my team too if you want darkness echo's clan and if you want to jion my site on http://s15.invisionfree.com/SonicTeam4blaze please jion lol
ShadowGX Posted at: 09:51 Feb02 2006 Post ID: 652341
ShadowGX
+
+
I'm gonna re-close this for now. If you have a question or want to chat Dark, email me at: [email protected]

-CLOSED-
Baby I like it.
r and c mega Posted at: 06:44 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 653956
r and c mega
+
+
*yawns*
You forgot to close this.
sigs are for losers

Dark accoplyse Posted at: 01:23 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 655858
Dark accoplyse
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey r and c mega and also yeah lets close this
ShadowGX Posted at: 17:48 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 658552
ShadowGX
+
+
Sh1t... gay @$$ computers!!! *hits hard*
Baby I like it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top