Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Ratchet: Deadlocked

Which game is better Final fantasy X,Pokemon,or Ratchet

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Dark accoplyse Posted at: 02:09 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 636706
Dark accoplyse
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Im choosing all my favorites so anybody who says which is better please post here
Go to dragonkings team and dark clouds there the best team it rules you can do whatever and
Jion my team too if you want darkness echo's clan and if you want to jion my site on http://s15.invisionfree.com/SonicTeam4blaze please jion lol
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowGX Posted at: 17:59 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 637739
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I says Pokemon. Just for the moment. I bet in a few days I'll love Ratchet more. Depends on my mood really...
Baby I like it.
Dark accoplyse Posted at: 18:12 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 637765
Dark accoplyse
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ratchet is the best to me to tell the truth i know i should be a mod so i could not give you so much of a workout
Go to dragonkings team and dark clouds there the best team it rules you can do whatever and
Jion my team too if you want darkness echo's clan and if you want to jion my site on http://s15.invisionfree.com/SonicTeam4blaze please jion lol
ShadowGX Posted at: 18:52 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 637811
ShadowGX
+
+
You just need to follow the rules. Your still very new an' newbies aren't s'posed to apply. You probably won't get the spot an' if you did, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with you as the other mod here since you don't seem to know the rules well.
Baby I like it.
Dark accoplyse Posted at: 19:17 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 637842
Dark accoplyse
Forum GuestMember
+
+
(Im a newbie!!!!!!)
What a newbie just to tell you i could of have been a member two years ago but i thought 2006 is a great time to register and you are calling me a newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sry i have a temper
now what is a newbie?
Why did you call me that anyway?
SGX i just want to be friends with you is that so hard
(SGX im trying to follow the rules much as i can im sorry if im not following them i'll check on the forums rules on your topic)
Do you go to gamespot.com im just wondering so please lets be nice
i know your a girl for two reasons you like Jak and you siad it
on your profile so i just want to be friends.
(SGX there's two reasons why i want to be your friend one is
beacause you get lots of warnings and two is you can always talk with the moderator always because she/he checks on it all the time more than anybody else thats why i want to be your friend forget (one) but yeah thats why
Note: i put she/he see the she i put that first because you might get mad so just to make you happy i put she first
(Do you think im wierd since i siad lets be friends?)
ShadowGX Posted at: 10:44 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 638590
ShadowGX
+
+
I could have been a bbitch an' called you a nOOb. That's the bad one. Your just new. That's all newbie means.

You just broke yet another rule: Don't advertise other sites that are in competition with SC like the one you posted.

I don't mind being friends but I hate it when people think they know the rules but don't. I have a hard enough time tryin' to keep up with my 8 mod spots an' I really gotta keep this place in check 'cause so much crap happens. Read the mod guidlines in the staff forum so you can do your job right.

Apparently Rich thought you would make a good mod. Screw up too much an' I may have to tell him 'bout you not being mod worthy. Inactivity isn't the only thing that will make you lose a mod spot. GH would have done better than you, I just hope you can prove me wrong.
Baby I like it.
Dark accoplyse Posted at: 15:58 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639374
Dark accoplyse
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok i will SGX but dont be so mean on it come on i just been a mod for a day and your already thinkng im a beginner i have been a mod before SGX please i want to do my job best as possible and you want me to qiut come on i just started let me show you that i can be a good mod
(They really thuoght i would be a great mod well then i'll show them im a great mod.)Im giong to check your rules agian what im a mod this is so cool i guess they expected me today wow
(SGX you dont have the internet thing i was talking about in the rules of your forum please edit that and where can i find the forums rules?)
ShadowGX Posted at: 22:12 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 641672
ShadowGX
+
+
The basic rules are in General Chat. There are also moderator guidlines.

What happens is the fact that you didn't seem to know the rules. If you have ?'s on the rules, I re-opened my rule topic so you can aske about the rules. I don't mind helping you an' I'm sorry if I came across as mean. I'd rather you had the spot than someone else who applied here. At least you post as loyally as I do.
Baby I like it.
Dark accoplyse Posted at: 22:18 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 641692
Dark accoplyse
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you shadow for you telling me that im giong to be a good mod and i do have a question but i'll put it in your topic now back to our topic some of my friends think im wierd that i play sonic and finalfantasy games let me show you an example
ME:hi^^
Friend:hi^^
Friend:i wanted to ask you something what games do you play? (**)?
Me:(Tell him the games on this board)
Friend:........ 0_0!
that happened to me has that happen to you?
ShadowGX Posted at: 11:00 Feb01 2006 Post ID: 650824
ShadowGX
+
+
No. Most of the people I "bother" enjoy the same things I do.

Better get back on topic. If ya wanna have a convo, email me. I'll put it in the Rules topic...
Baby I like it.
megaman935 Posted at: 08:45 Jul17 2007 Post ID: 1753108
megaman935
+
+
POkemon gets old... I like explosions so I say ratchet

Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much
The Dark Key Master Posted at: 16:09 Jul18 2007 Post ID: 1757354
The Dark Key Master
+
+
me too ratchets awesome

« Last edited by The Dark Key Master on Jul 18th 2007 »
My account is changed to PresidentOfJelybeans
FFX_MASTER Posted at: 17:13 Oct13 2007 Post ID: 1953543
FFX_MASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Final Fantasy X because you more maneuverability and because after you RAC a million times it gets kinda boring
tegan41 Posted at: 19:56 Oct31 2007 Post ID: 1977127
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Ratchet deadlocked is best
yoy269 Posted at: 14:56 Jan06 2009 Post ID: 2514559
yoy269
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ratchet Deadlocked is the best game. You'll never get tired of it because you can play people online.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close