Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Red Dead Redemption

Funny Stories

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

curtisfield Posted at: 14:25 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864039
curtisfield
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is a thread to post all your funny stories.Mine was when i was walking around not far from your ranch/Blackwater i saw a priest and another man they were both crying so i walk up to them and the priest shoots the man then cries on the floor by his body then he pulled the gun on him self there they were two dead people in the middle of no where when a police man ran to the dead bodys and started shootiing the bodies.I was like WTF!

P.S. I shot the police guy and teabagged him LOL
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 15:06 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864045
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Teabagging in games is the most retarded thing ever.

Emm, there was a time when i was driving a Wagon, and I hit Railroad line too quick, and tumbled the wagon.
Now known as
bowow Posted at: 16:41 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864075
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
yh teabagging's gay!

And that's happened to me before, it's called suicide.

Before some guys were giving me loads of crap on free roam, they were doing the 'fort Mercer' hideout i went there jumped on the gattling gun kept killing them for ages then i fled to Nekotti rock.(The place where Butch's camp was) And jumped on the gattling gun there, then they left the session. =D

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 17:04 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864103
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
It's Dutch's.

So, did you start the fighting or did they?
Now known as
bowow Posted at: 17:23 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864112
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
+
They did, i was only a small level at the time, they were like the people you and Alfred were talking about in another topic.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
sphynxx Posted at: 19:41 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864241
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Aaah, the spawn killers. God I hate them.

I have just gotten myself a broadband (finally able to connect my house to the network) so I'll probably be jumping onto RDR & MW2 & other games online on the 10th or 11th of this month Smile

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 23:57 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864316
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Epicness dude, we'll pwn some spawnkiller ***.
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 02:06 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864340
sphynxx
+
+
Hopefully bro, hopefully. I'm interested in actually getting into the RDR online experience again, after the horrible knobfaces that took the fun out of it lol.

I'm looking to get a mic next week, or the week after, only a Madcatz bluetooth one, nothing special.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

roadkillman997 Posted at: 20:25 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2895347
roadkillman997
+
+
^_^ i want a PS3, this game, online!
I played at my cousins..
I was riding my wagon off into the middle of no where.. and hit a ditch. Went in, wagon destroyed. I got out, and started walking to the road, and I got mauled by a Coyote. Died.
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

[center]sig by Craizen&PBO|avy-Yogi_bear
sphynxx Posted at: 06:26 Sep21 2010 Post ID: 2905876
sphynxx
+
+
lol I can't remember if I posted the videos to the glitches in this game. But no-one checks this forum anyway -,-

Moynihan Posted at: 06:16 Nov14 2010 Post ID: 2927208
Moynihan
+
+
I once was throwing random knives in an online free roam. One hit an oil lamp, it fell of its hanger and exploded on the ground. There was a cop next to it, he went on fire. $50 bounty.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMoynihanMan
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:30 Aug27 2012 Post ID: 3144048
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was once hunting in the Great Plains and shot a deer two times in the head, then it flew up in the air probably about 100 feet then fell back down and kept running.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:23 Nov20 2012 Post ID: 3174229
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i was playing the game wants and sot a man in the face and he laid down than stood up and started shooting back at me with a bloody face!
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:09 Nov24 2012 Post ID: 3175362
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WankThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:02 Jan25 2014 Post ID: 3301333
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
roped a cow and a bull knocked me off my feet
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:15 May10 2015 Post ID: 3378156
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
One of my funniest experiences was when I was online with my friend, and I was riding on a horse when this ******* shot my horse in the head. I looked around and couldn't see anyone. I was between Armadillo and Mcfarlanes Ranch. I ran to the top of the cliff as the guy was shooting at me with some sort of rifle. As I was climbing up the cliff, the guy shot me in the leg and I fell back to the bottom but got back up. I started running back up the cliff and managed to get to the top. The guy climbed up to e top of the cliff as well and We started shooting at each other until he shot me in the shoulder, and I took cover behind a rock. The guy was approaching me when my friend rode towards him sending him back to the edge of the cliff... my friend's horse jumped; but as he jumped, the guy shot my friend's horse in the throat, sending my friend and his horse riding off the cliff. As my friend was riding off the cliff on his dead horse, the guy shot my friend in the face whilst he went past. There was me thinking "You could have atleast given me your horse if you were gonna do something stupid like that." Then I got out of cover and shot the guy's rifle out of his hand, and when he drew his revolver, I shot it out of his hand aswell with my revolver. I ran up to the guy, and as I was running up to him, he fell off, but I caught him around e neck with my lasso. The guy was hanging off the edge of the cliff, struggling for about a minute before he went limp and died. He dropped of the lasso and bounced off a rock and hit the ground, where he was savaged by coyotes. ???????
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close