Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Red Steel

Red Steel ROCKS!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

great_aku_ha Posted at: 18:01 Nov21 2006 Post ID: 1160030
great_aku_ha
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Red Steel for Nintendo's Wii is one of the BEST games this year!!! PLUS, it teaches you great fighting techniques and defense with a sword. And the best way to learn about it's awesome power(besides playing it)is to join it's official promo site, THE DOJO OF PAIN!!!! I joined THE DOJO OF PAIN and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. You earn stars to get FREE STUFF, but take my word for it ... Go To http://www.dojoofpain.com/redsteel/link.html?i=YkOXzs and check it out!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mike Penance Posted at: 11:53 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1161112
Mike Penance
+
+
I'll admit that the sword-play aspect is pretty great, but saying it can teach you 'great techniques' with a katana is like saying Mario 'teaches you to jump good'.

So, anyway, how well do you feel they implemented the controls for the sword? Last I heard, it was getting a mixed reception.

« Last edited by Mike Penance on Nov 23rd 2006 »
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
powerofwater392 Posted at: 22:24 Nov22 2006 Post ID: 1162860
powerofwater392
+
+
well it proabab;y wont be perfect seeing as it is a launch ttitle.
megaman starforce pegasus friend code
megaman star force 2 saurian friend code
megaman star force 2 zerker friend code
Devils Soldier Posted at: 13:49 Nov23 2006 Post ID: 1163991
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Nov-2006 powerofwater392 said:well it proabab;y wont be perfect seeing as it is a launch ttitle.
Nintendo has made like all of their launch titles a must have-i want all their games,lol , but their controls might not be perfect since its their 1st time with virtual gaming but maybe it is perfect,i dont know but im sure that in the future when they're used to the new gaming style that they will be on the top of the world
Mike Penance Posted at: 08:19 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1166191
Mike Penance
+
+
I haven't seen a review for the game that gave it less than 90% - although they all said they were a 'little disappointed' with the sword control. 90% still, can't really argue with that.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
Sadler Posted at: 10:44 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1223831
Sadler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
meh its ok i geuss lol i love it Smile
the prodigal son is forgiven
XxFiragaxX Posted at: 22:08 Dec19 2006 Post ID: 1225548
XxFiragaxX
+
+
I love the Sword Play aspect of it, I think the controls of it are amazing, the point and click aspect of the shooting really adds a lot to the first person shooter formula as well, it reminds me of the old light gun days with Duck Hunt!!
[size=18] [color=red] JOIN TEAM MARIO BROS!!! [color=#37AA7C][/size]
Images removed ? only one image allowed; adoption schemes are not exceptions ? Cross Stinger
Devils Soldier Posted at: 11:11 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278429
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well,no...there are sites and shows giving it less than 90%

i heard it was because of the controls,but its easy for me. people were just as wanting redsteel as much as they wanted zelda but they were disapointed with the game,mostly the sword play,it didnt have that much depth.
hopefully when ubisoft finishes the new prince of persia for the wii,the sword fights will have more depth

me,i love the game but im sure they couldve done alot better,i dont think they shouldve rushed it and delayed the game's launch
MasterHunter Posted at: 13:24 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1278841
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The sword play in this game is quite poor - all the battles are the same, you can win by just constantly attacking, the ending is rushed and rubbish, this game is just far too repetitive

« Last edited by MasterHunter on Jan 7th 2007 »
Devils Soldier Posted at: 17:29 Jan07 2007 Post ID: 1279448
Devils Soldier
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea it is but atleast its fun(for me),and i think if its fun its worth $50,even though Ubisoft didnt do that much of a great job...the game is good but definately not great
MasterHunter Posted at: 11:46 Jan08 2007 Post ID: 1280379
MasterHunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree, it's something worth playing if you have some spare time.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close