Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 4

Resident evil "Prison Room"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

jdessler Posted at: 15:40 Dec04 2009 Post ID: 2771278
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How do you beat the man with the knife arms in the prison room
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vasco Posted at: 15:56 Dec04 2009 Post ID: 2771284
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
+
That creature is called "Garrador", and those things in his arms are actually claws (hence his name, considering "Garra" is Spanish for "Claw"). But well, that was just a curiosity.

Garradors are blind and fairly easy to defeat once you know that. They die with a few shotgun shots, but remember you must aim for his spine (in his back, where the Plaga is exposed). In this specific case, you'll notice a couple of bells on the walls. Those monsters move by what they hear, so shoot a bell and he will automatically run towards it. Keep in mind he will end up destroying it, so get behind him and shoot as fast as you can.

If, however, he manages to destroy all the bells before you kill him, relax and simply wait. Do not move your character. The Garrador will just roam around, and you can wait for him to turn his back. Oh, finally, keep Ashley away. She will die with a single attack.

Best of luck, hope I've helped. Smile

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
jdessler Posted at: 16:29 Dec04 2009 Post ID: 2771322
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thank you sir he is now dead. Hopefully one day I can repay the favor but being new at this stuff I doubt it. Thanks again
jdessler Posted at: 14:33 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772849
jdessler
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got help from you before now I am trying again to do something but can't I hope you are available. I am in the room where ashley is chained to the wall and calling for help. I cannot get to her or when I try to get through the door in the room it says that I should not leave ashley alone. Any suggestions?
Zaltias Posted at: 14:47 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772855
Zaltias
+
+
If you have the rifle, use it to shoot the bars, without hitting Ashley. If you are accurate, it can be done with a pistol. Be prepared to defend Ashley from your vantage point once she is free.

10 - Supply Depot (1)
13 - Barracks
15 - Marine (1)
16 - Orbital Command + Supply Depot (2)
16 @100% Marine (1) - Command Center (2)
21 - Bunker (1) + Barracks (2) (3)
RE4fan Posted at: 12:28 May28 2012 Post ID: 3115154
RE4fan
+
+
well the guy the explained to you got some oh it right but heres some extras. when your out of bells thares standing still or bring him to you, i mean is run in front of him and go to the wall and when you sell him get close run to the left or right side of you and he will get his claw stuck and if your out of ammo this is a good chance to use knife for him but don't take much time doin it so do 2 sclices or 1 and run and he will probly keep on doing it oh and the lever activates the horses burning the ground.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close