Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 4

Chicago Typewriter Or Infinite Handcannon??

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 23:37 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 394323
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you had to choose between having the Chicago Typewriter or the Infinte Handcannon Which Would it be??? For me it would be the chicago typewriter hands down...Whats your opinion?
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dark_king Posted at: 07:54 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 394527
dark_king
+
+
same here it's like shooting a 45.clibar that is as strong as a magnum
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 18:25 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395303
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol Yea that gun is sick!! its just so awesome. I would have to say that All in all though I like the infinite rocket launcher more...because its the rocket launcher..only infinite lol. Anyways, all 3 of em (Chicago Typewriter, Infinite Rocket Launcher, Handcannon) are all amazing!
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
dark_king Posted at: 19:14 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 395439
dark_king
+
+
the hancannon is strong but slow
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 16:11 Sep09 2005 Post ID: 398588
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, it is...But its power more than makes up for its slow firing!
leon kennedy Posted at: 17:05 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402302
leon kennedy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the ct
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 17:01 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405213
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Typing less than three words in a post is considered spamming just so you know. Please do not do it again! Thank you
leon kennedy Posted at: 18:32 Sep14 2005 Post ID: 411329
leon kennedy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Sep-2005 XxMegamanBattle5xX said:Typing less than three words in a post is considered spamming just so you know. Please do not do it again! Thank you
oh.. sorry, i didnt know that
dark_king Posted at: 22:01 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 419379
dark_king
+
+
well now you no(not in a mean way though)
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted at: 19:36 Sep18 2005 Post ID: 421685
XxMegamanBattle5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya its cool! Just tryin 2 point things out so you dont do it on other forums and have the mod give you a real hard time!
funkymushroom Posted at: 20:10 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 641537
funkymushroom
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why do you keep on answering mega man also do you wait for people to post??
karmacollector Posted at: 16:10 Mar26 2006 Post ID: 761857
karmacollector
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'd say Chicago Typewriter.
This is no ritual, it's terrorism-Leon
I GOT THE HANDCANNON!!!!!!! 09/14/06
Those shoes with the wheel in the heel? No, they're funny. It amuses me when someone goes from smooth surface to carpet and almost face-plants.-Pandaemonium
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:55 Oct15 2013 Post ID: 3282098
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
lol its been almost 8 years since the last post

I've played all RE games and to tell you, RE4 was the clear best: The gameplay, the storyline, the weapons: everything was perfect

The CT is the easiest weapon to play with in RE4, many people agree with that: but my preference is the HandCannon

1. A firepower of 99.9 is MASSIVE! I've headshot-ed 3 enemies with a single shot on pro mode. All three went flying into the air. What a beauty it is to see such a sight. I am sure i can headshoot up to 5 enemies on pro if I line my shot(and the enemies line themselves) correctly. The CT can't do that! PLUS, no penetration power for the CT.

2. As mentioned above, no penetration power for CT means the armored monks/soldiers, if they get too close to you: The CT is gonna get you killed coz it will first blow the armor off, then kill the enemy, which will take a while(okay, I admit: only a SMALL time) but the handcannon penetrates the armor and the enemy goes flying back. JUST ONE HIT!

3. Try out CT against enemies such as JJ, the hammer soldier, armored soldiers, garradors etc from close. As long as you do not make a headshot(which is difficult if you're close to them) the CT has got NO STOPPING POWER ON THEM. They'll continue with their job, and kill you. The handcannon, on the other hand, makes them step back and cry out in pain, and kill them in other instances. All this means if you're standing close to them, handcannon is the clear winner of all weapons.

4. Handcannon, for a good reason, stands for the highest level of skill in the game. Getting your hands on the handcannon is the toughest thing in the game: and it gives a sense of accomplishment without taking any fun from the game. You still have to AIM and hit enemies. Chicago typewriter is boring after a while. You'll realise you'll do nothing but spraying with it, eventually diminishing your concentration and skill.

I CHOOSE HANDCANNON all the way!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Warmachine22 Posted at: 11:11 Mar31 2015 Post ID: 3375325
Warmachine22
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I love infinite handcannon cause it penetrates enemies and have a power of 99.9 and infinite ammo but with Chicago typewriter your fire speed is good but its fire power is not as much as handcannon CT can't even touch handcannon's fire power so I choose handcannon also it can kill every mini boss with one or three shots but in the end the choice is yours you can choose any of them or EVEN MORE BETTER BOTH OF THEM but start with unlocking and buying Chicago typewriter after that unlock handcannon and upgrade it to maximum but again the choice is yours
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close