Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 4

found ashley behind trap door but can't get to her

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Diesel471 Posted at: 22:51 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 577443
Diesel471
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Could someone help me PLEASE???? I found Ashley behind the trap door at the castle but don't know how to get down to her.I have opened every door possible and found every treasure using the treasure map.There is one locked door that I cannot open behind the wall relief in the big hall where there is two parts(a goat shape,which I have placed into it-and what looks like a tiger shape which I cannot find)There is only one treasure room but you need a second person to help boost you up to it,please-I'm desperate!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
bloody_sephiroth Posted at: 10:34 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 592073
bloody_sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there is a room in the north where you get 1 of the pieces to place in the door...i dont know witch one though......
hope that helped you ....ill go ask my friend....
hold on...
bloody_sephiroth Posted at: 10:38 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 592079
bloody_sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
umm....he is not answering....sorry
SPIEL Posted at: 15:27 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599950
SPIEL
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YOU DONT GET DOWN TO ASHLEY, YOU EQUIP THE SNIPER RIFLE AND SHOOT THE ENDS OF THE THREE STRAPS HOLDING HER, AFTER YOU SHOOT THE THIRD ONE MONKS APPEAR, PROTECT ASHLEY PICK THEM OFF WITH THE RIFLE, GET READY TO TURN LEFT AND GET THE RED MAN AND HIS CRONIES, YOU THEN PLAY AS ASHLEY, HOPE THAT HELPS YOU
bloody_sephiroth Posted at: 14:24 Feb10 2006 Post ID: 670453
bloody_sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry i was talking about something else...arrgghhh im so stupid.....sorry man.
Dark Hobbe Posted at: 13:40 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 869532
Dark Hobbe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
okay i had the same problem but if your talking about the part where you have to match the three glass parts to resemble the ensignia then the red points down the blue points left and the green faces up then it should unlock and there you go you have ashley and a cutscene showsup then you jump outside and so on and so forth

« Last edited by Dark Hobbe on Jun 15th 2006 »
dinger Posted at: 20:27 Jun22 2006 Post ID: 881159
dinger
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Dec-2005 Diesel471 said:Could someone help me PLEASE???? I found Ashley behind the trap door at the castle but don't know how to get down to her.I have opened every door possible and found every treasure using the treasure map.There is one locked door that I cannot open behind the wall relief in the big hall where there is two parts(a goat shape,which I have placed into it-and what looks like a tiger shape which I cannot find)There is only one treasure room but you need a second person to help boost you up to it,please-I'm desperate!!
I think you have to shoot the things holding her to the wall, then she comes free. but if your talkin about something different i cant help you there
resident evil 4 lord Posted at: 01:21 Jul13 2006 Post ID: 920434
resident evil 4 lord
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya all you do is shoot the straps but be careful about your aim because you will kill her if you miss
ya i love playing any horror kind of game espcially resident evil 4 and i know everything to know about resident evil 4
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close