Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6 - The Protagonist? Your ideas!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Volke Posted at: 07:51 Oct06 2010 Post ID: 2912410
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Barry's an option, although as of 2010 he's pushing 50, so I think Capcom will stick with the younger characters (although, again as of 2010, they're all at least 30 [Rebecca]).
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Fezz2342 Posted at: 20:58 Jun15 2011 Post ID: 3021547
Fezz2342
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Kay,,,, So i'd LOVE to see some new Characters... A female and a male with 2 different story... with optional Ai buddy system, kinda like F.E.A.R 3. uhh and i want the female to b pretty and hav red hair, and to be very spazzzy and girlly and just a young cute feisty civilian who needs to be protected for sum scenes and the male to be vain, and flirty with the female, they needa flirty story, and he has to be the protector of this girl( kinda like ashley in rE4).. And theyre shuud be a View option.. resident evil 4 view, and original resident evil view. uhm, alot of different pisotls... shotguns... puzzles.. bosses... T virus and G virus , and crimson head Zombies. They run too fast in Re5, ... just sayin. slow it down... i want theyre to be back ttraking... an inventory box.. and actual merchant.. add ons for weapons... different outfits... customization to guns.. melee weapons ( pipes, ect {gender specific melee weapons}.)... split up scenes from your partner... i want this game to be AMAZING. O They shuud also add a personal way to walk around with your guns, and personal way of aiming, in the options. For example: holding gun in 1 hand or two while running { Totally up to the player}
Female: age 17
Male: age 19

« Last edited by Fezz2342 on Jun 15th 2011 »
Fezz2342 Posted at: 15:02 Jun16 2011 Post ID: 3022026
Fezz2342
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The 2 Main characters should start off, with no weapons, 1z a special agen (male) the female is a young girl who is helpless, and they should you off in a city, with regualr people, you can walk around, and then an explosion with all types of the virus goes off in the city. ... Take it off from there.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close