Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6 - The Protagonist? Your ideas!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Twilight Warior Posted at: 12:01 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711664
Twilight Warior
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Co op system. HUNK and then maybe introduce a new girl to the game
Back partially
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 12:17 Aug16 2009 Post ID: 2711682
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Perhaps bring back Sherry Birkin?

She was supposed to be in Resident Evil 5, but was cut out for some reason. She could return in Resident Evil 6.

Another character that crossed my mind was Steve Burnside, the most annoying supporting character in the Resident Evil series. He died at the end of Code: Veronica X, but he was injected with the T-Veronica virus and his body was retrieved by Wesker, who said that Steve could be revived.

Steve was a rather unpopular character due to his attitude at the beginning of Code: Veronica X, but he was only 17 at the time, so mature adult versions of Steve and Sherry could return as partners in Resident Evil 6. It also helps that both characters are linked to Claire, which could open up various possible plots.
Twilight Warior Posted at: 18:44 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723907
Twilight Warior
+
+
Sherry would make a good comeback
Steve was a wimp. would much prefer HUNK to come back to the game
Back partially
Volke Posted at: 08:57 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724247
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Steve favoured Sub Machine Guns, and as we know, all automatic machine gun based weapons unrealistically suck in the Resident Evil series.

HUNK paired with Sherry Birkin would be cool. He, at least, would know who she is.
Twilight Warior Posted at: 12:20 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724344
Twilight Warior
+
+
Steve was the biggest loser in the game...next to Brad in the first one and in resident evil 3
I hope they bring in HUNK
Back partially
Volke Posted at: 07:18 Aug31 2009 Post ID: 2725078
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Brad is one of my favourite characters in the series, for numerous reasons.

I was thinking, it would be a good idea to re-introduce Rebecca Chambers. The main reason is that she is the only surviving character from the first game whose following fate we know absolutely nothing of. We all know what happens to Chris, Jill and Brad, and some files give a little info on what Barry was up to at least until December 1998, but there's not even any proof that Rebecca left Raccoon City before its destruction (although considering that she's a central character, we can assume that Capcom hasn't killed her off, but still...).
zeroman63 Posted at: 20:14 Sep01 2009 Post ID: 2726119
zeroman63
+
+
Also i think i would like to see claire redfield again because she's just cool. If anyone has seen resident evil regeneration i would like to see that chick in the police force or whoever she is. That was with leon throughout the movie

Volke Posted at: 13:17 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2749848
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 11-Oct-2009 zeroman63 said:I know this is kind of off topic, but wouldn't it be awesome if they had a merchant again? I mean dude, his guns are awesome and totally on the blackmarket. Haha, but still I think HUNK should have his own back story, maybe from his rookie days?
Deleting double post...

Please use the Edit feature in the future, please.

I haven't seen Degeneration. Either way, every central character, bar Chris and Rebecca, have been in the spotlight twice. Chris has been around three times, and Rebecca only once, so Rebecca is the obvious choice if they're bringing a main character back.
zeroman63 Posted at: 14:15 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2749863
zeroman63
+
+
Yes, rebecca is the obvious choice because you only got to play as her a handful of time in the the RE remake and 0. It would be kind of cool to see Sherry Birkin or like I said in my "double post" HUNK in his rookie days. Well with Sherry Birkin, wasn't she supposed to be trained by Wesker? Anyway it would be cool for her to be a main character if in the beginning of re6 Wesker sent her on a mission to eliminate the redfield twins and when she finds them she realizes that Wesker isn't her master. And decides to help them (well if they are together that is) and then Wesker comes after all of them and she ends up sacrificing herself for them. But Idk

Volke Posted at: 14:34 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2749874
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Sorry, I didn't notice that there was over a month between your posts. Shouldn't have deleted it. My bad.

Sherry's current fate is unknown, other than the possibility that Wesker had obtained custody of her. However, since Wesker's pretty much dead, it's quite difficult to put that sort of storyline into place.
JDIIIpro Posted at: 17:14 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2749993
JDIIIpro
+
+
I like the idea of RE6 just fine but this story should be about the 4 main characters Leon , Clair , Chris & Jill but no one is going to take the time , effort , or money to do what should of been done in RE5 . The end story of the 4 main characters and Wesker should of been and still should be the altimate Resident Evil game :::::(4 independent story lines RE2 style and/or 2 story lines RE5 style , Leon/clair ,& Chris/Jill ending in a 4 on 1 final battle something with a little challenge and not the weak simple endings of RE4 & RE5 ):::::full length not abbreviated sub-par storylines , Just pure unadulterated Resident Evil hardcore fun. Take what the've learned all these years and do it right . I know Wesker was killed "yea right", did you see him blow up I don't think so , didnt he die in the first RE ?? . Any way Wesker is a clone and if you take the storyline of RE5 you know this to be true , what says that was the last wesker?? After that I would love to see story lines featuring Hunk , Carlos , or even Ada .
Volke Posted at: 17:24 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2750020
Volke
Executioner
+
+
So, basically, you wanted to see Chris, Jill, Claire and Leon all team up in Resident Evil 5? If that was the case, it would either mean making the plot a huge mess or leaving a lack of character development.

Wesker was hit by two rockets whilst sinking into volcanic lava. When the camera looked at where he was originally standing, there was no sign of him. Also, he isn't a clone, according to my expensive research, and either way, he was the last of the Wesker children.
JDIIIpro Posted at: 18:21 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2750050
JDIIIpro
+
+
That's why I said no one would commit the time ,effort or money to do it corectly. I don't think you mean character developement, because these characters have already been developed . Is it that you mean new story line development for each character , than I agree. That's why you havn't seen this game happen and you probaly never will . No one said it would be easy , it probaly be the hardest feat that capcon has ever taken on and if they couldn't make it work it would be a huge hit to their pocket . It's not impossible just improbaly was just making a wish.
Volke Posted at: 08:37 Oct13 2009 Post ID: 2750255
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 12-Oct-2009 JDIIIpro said:He was the last of the Wesker children , but why couldn't Wesker Clone himself ? Plus I was talking about developing long and strong plot and storyline. It would be to much for anyone to take on ? Right.
Deleting double post...

Sorry, but could you try to keep everything to one post, please. Double posting is not permitted.

It's true that the character development had taken place previously and had been very effective. However, prior to Resident Evil 5, all of the protagonists bar Leon hadn't been seen since 1998, and eleven years is a long time.

Wesker cloning himself would be a bad move. It would just mess up the plot, and killing Wesker's clone instead of Wesker himself just wouldn't feel right. It would seem as if Capcom were just trying to force the story onwards.

It would be a lot to take on. Resi 5 could have been a little longer, but it would have been much too long if that was the case.
zeroman63 Posted at: 20:41 Oct13 2009 Post ID: 2750532
zeroman63
+
+
It's all good, not trying to obsess over HUNK or anything, but wouldn't it be cool to see him in his first days on the whatever he's on? I mean how cool would it be to see the neck breaker from resident evil 4(ps2) when he was a trainee? So what do you think would be the plausible storyline?

Volke Posted at: 14:40 Oct14 2009 Post ID: 2750723
Volke
Executioner
+
+
It would probably be going a bit too far back if you're talking about playing through his training days. If my knowledge is correct, then HUNK was trained in 1996, before any of the games took place (so there's a lack of big incidents). He was also trained on Rockfort Island, and we've already been there.

However, his training could be reflected upon a little via flashbacks. Kind of like how parts of Resi 5's storyline were explained via flashbacks that Chris and Wesker experienced in the present time of the game.
zeroman63 Posted at: 19:37 Oct14 2009 Post ID: 2750876
zeroman63
+
+
Yeah, that would be cool just some flashbacks at times during the story. By the way out of Carlos, HUNK or a new character, who do you think should be the character Volke?

Volke Posted at: 08:01 Oct15 2009 Post ID: 2751096
Volke
Executioner
+
+
HUNK, followed by Carlos. They could have a partner who's new to the series, like Sheva was in Resi 5, but they need to have someone returning. If they're going to keep the buddy system, though, they need to improve it.
Twilight Warior Posted at: 18:29 Nov03 2009 Post ID: 2760081
Twilight Warior
+
+
On 12-Oct-2009 Volke said:Sorry, I didn't notice that there was over a month between your posts. Shouldn't have deleted it. My bad.

Sherry's current fate is unknown, other than the possibility that Wesker had obtained custody of her. However, since Wesker's pretty much dead, it's quite difficult to put that sort of storyline into place.
But we all know Wesker is never really dead lol. Hes been "killed" a lot
I hope to see Rebeca or Sheri Birkin come back. And then HUNK
Back partially
zeroman63 Posted at: 14:25 Nov14 2009 Post ID: 2764011
zeroman63
+
+
Also what I meant by the rookie days of HUNK was that wouldn't it be cool to have a resident evil training game. Maybe a game without HUNK just like you would get behind a table and aim at cardboard zombie heads that would move back and forth. And when you got done with that training you would have a virtual reality simulator of a zombie attack. That would be cool in my point of view.

Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close