Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6 - The Protagonist? Your ideas!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Volke Posted at: 08:55 Nov15 2009 Post ID: 2764258
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
On 14-Nov-2009 zeroman63 said:Also what I meant by the rookie days of HUNK was that wouldn't it be cool to have a resident evil training game. Maybe a game without HUNK just like you would get behind a table and aim at cardboard zombie heads that would move back and forth. And when you got done with that training you would have a virtual reality simulator of a zombie attack. That would be cool in my point of view.
Not a bad idea, but many fans would probably take that as a disappointment, complaining that Capcom could have been producing a Resident Evil game that was part (most likely a continuation) of the main storyline.

Nothing is ever mentioned of any training of that sort of training in the series, anyway. HUNK was supposedly given similar training to special forces units.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Twilight Warior Posted at: 11:27 Dec12 2009 Post ID: 2773706
Twilight Warior
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 15-Nov-2009 Volke said:Not a bad idea, but many fans would probably take that as a disappointment, complaining that Capcom could have been producing a Resident Evil game that was part (most likely a continuation) of the main storyline.

Nothing is ever mentioned of any training of that sort of training in the series, anyway. HUNK was supposedly given similar training to special forces units.
This place needs activity...D:
And i like that idea to. Hopefully they will bring back HUNK
Back partially
MrShinydeoxys Posted at: 13:53 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787612
MrShinydeoxys
+
+
I think you should play as Albert Wesker with a game name called Resident Evil 6 Weskers story and can include what happened in resident evil 5 and all his cool powers
I did not tell half of what I saw for I knew I would not be beleived - Marco Polo
Volke Posted at: 14:53 Jan15 2010 Post ID: 2787629
Volke
Executioner
+
+
It would be interesting to play as Wesker, in particular with all of his powers. However, we still don't know if he's dead or not yet. I wonder...

Hey, thanks for posting here.
zeroman63 Posted at: 20:49 Feb22 2010 Post ID: 2806400
zeroman63
+
+
Wow I haven't been here in a while huh. Anyway, I just beat resident evil 5 and thought it was totally badass (excuse that) yeah, I would actually want the next game to feature that sheva chick and that josh dude. That would be pretty cool to me.

Volke Posted at: 14:55 Feb24 2010 Post ID: 2806887
Volke
Executioner
+
+
I think Josh's character definitely needs expanding on.
snakespec Posted at: 16:06 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807154
snakespec
Post Likes: 5
+
+
after lost in nightmares with jill i think we need a claire game its been a while.
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Volke Posted at: 17:22 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807175
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Out of the four 'main' protagonists, Claire is the only one who has not made a physical appearance since 1998 (unless you count Degeneration, but that wasn't a game), so she's probably due to appear next. Rebecca Chambers is another option, since there's been no information on what became of her after the Mansion Incident whatsoever...I mean come on!
snakespec Posted at: 17:37 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807183
snakespec
+
+
Volke said:Out of the four 'main' protagonists, Claire is the only one who has not made a physical appearance since 1998 (unless you count Degeneration, but that wasn't a game), so she's probably due to appear next. Rebecca Chambers is another option, since there's been no information on what became of her after the Mansion Incident whatsoever...I mean come on!

she was in code veronica x
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Volke Posted at: 17:37 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807184
Volke
Executioner
+
+
snakespec said:
Volke said:Out of the four 'main' protagonists, Claire is the only one who has not made a physical appearance since 1998 (unless you count Degeneration, but that wasn't a game), so she's probably due to appear next. Rebecca Chambers is another option, since there's been no information on what became of her after the Mansion Incident whatsoever...I mean come on!

Which was set in December 1998.
snakespec Posted at: 17:44 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807187
snakespec
+
+
Volke said:
snakespec said:

Which was set in December 1998.

i know i was just adding to the conversation, we might end up with an ada wong game, or hopefully a carlos olivera game showing what he did after nemesis and jill (evil joke heheheheh)
TheLlama said:
Volke Posted at: 18:03 Feb25 2010 Post ID: 2807193
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Yeah, it would be nice to see Carlos again. Ada's appeared quite recently, so I'm not sure.

(Hey, be sure to stick around, we need more Resi fans here Thumbs Up.)

« Last edited by Volke on Feb 25th 2010 »
snakespec Posted at: 03:18 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807359
snakespec
+
+
will do volke but it does look possible that ada would be in resident evil 6 or even MILLA JOVOVICH (Alice) could be a movie adaption of afterlife
TheLlama said:
Volke Posted at: 04:54 Feb26 2010 Post ID: 2807370
Volke
Executioner
+
+
I doubt they'd adapt the story of the movies into a future game, because:

(a) The story of the movies started out as average and went downhill with each subsequent movie (Extinction's story became especially poor when they introduced Alice's clones and telekinesis. Apocalypse's story would have been fine if they hadn't completely ruined the Nemesis character). The game have all had much better stories than the movies. Paul W. S. Anderson cannot write scripts that do the game justice (although I still think the movies are dumb fun).

(b) They'd have to buy rights to use Milla Jovovich's image...not that she'd mind, but Alice isn't a great character anyway.

(c) The story of the movies does not tie in with any of the games with the exception of a few of the same characters being present (although the movie versions of Jill and Claire were a bit crap, and it was stupid to kill Carlos and not explain where the hell Jill was in Extinction).

(d) Since many fans of the Resi series appear to absolutely hate the movies (I personally think they shouldn't be so damn elitist, though, as the movies aren't good, but they're still, as I said, dumb fun), I doubt Capcom would want to disappoint them - it would lead to a decrease in sales.
snakespec Posted at: 11:01 Feb27 2010 Post ID: 2807849
snakespec
+
+
true very true maybe, we wont get a brad game as he died in res 3 :s
TheLlama said:
Volke Posted at: 11:34 Feb27 2010 Post ID: 2807884
Volke
Executioner
+
+
As much as I like Brad, I don't think he would have been a great main character unless he found his courage (since it wouldn't be Brad if you fought zombies rather than run away from them with him). Poor Brad...although out of the five surviving STARS members, he was probably the ideal one to kill off, and they needed a STARS death so that the player would truly perceive the threat of the Nemesis.
snakespec Posted at: 13:53 Feb28 2010 Post ID: 2808550
snakespec
+
+
yeah i get that i just lold when he died though :@
TheLlama said:
Volke Posted at: 12:31 Mar01 2010 Post ID: 2808906
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Yeah, it was a pretty nasty death, and as with all video game character deaths, nasty deaths make me laugh.

Maybe I'd better see a psychiatrist. Haha.
snakespec Posted at: 17:44 Mar04 2010 Post ID: 2810430
snakespec
+
+
nope its natural only thing i didnt laugh at was mgs deaths but brad he made me laugh and laugh, i got killed by nemesis because i couldnt play i was laughing too much maybe i do need to see my psychaiatrist.
TheLlama said:
shadow_wolf Posted at: 08:37 Sep19 2010 Post ID: 2904641
shadow_wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think that they Should bring Barry Nurton and Rebecca Chambers and Claire back into the gameThumbs Up
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close