Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

Best shotgun.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Insane dude Posted at: 17:49 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842495
Insane dude
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have been debating between the M3 and the hydra for a while now and they both seem to work fairly well.

But I find that the Hydra's Damage seems to be off because It does much more damage than the M3 but its damage stat says its lower, why is this?

Life Sucks- Deal with it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
snakespec Posted at: 17:55 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842497
snakespec
Post Likes: 5
+
+
the hydra shoots 3 shots which does more total combined damage, id choose hydra
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Insane dude Posted at: 17:58 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842502
Insane dude
+
+
Makes sense.

Ya know I hate the way Chris aims the hydra tho. He looks like an idiot.

snakespec Posted at: 18:00 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842503
snakespec
+
+
i know goddamn hard to aim...
nothing bests a fully upgraded m92f h.g i did a solo pro run with just that gun XD
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Insane dude Posted at: 18:04 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842506
Insane dude
+
+
I made a run-through with the Lighting Hawk, fully upgraded infinate ammo. easiest its ever been on pro.

snakespec Posted at: 05:02 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842667
snakespec
+
+
m92f i found easier it has a higher chance of a critical headshot and i took down the gatling gun majini in 6-3 on pro with 8 shots to the head each, i love it XD

its my wifey XD
TheLlama said:
Volke Posted at: 07:39 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842687
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Whichever is the most powerful one. I simply cannot remember.
snakespec Posted at: 17:37 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842860
snakespec
+
+
^ thought you were the authority XD
i joke :D

the best is the Hydra its faster to aim and does more damage
TheLlama said:
X__x Posted at: 17:46 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842865
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Actually, the M3 has a higher damage power than the Hydra, it's just the Hydra has a wider shot range than the M3, which makes it better when you're being swarmed by a mass of the bothersome pests from town, like in Chapter 1-1 when you and Sheva are turning down the one ally way after you get your weapons, there is a mad swarm of people coming to kill you. The Hydra has a better chance on hitting them, whereas the M3 does not, yet it does more power.Then again, when you're using the two of them on Infinite Ammo, it doesn't matter! :D

Oh, by the way, Volke resigned himself to me for RE4/5 earlier this year for the "authority" title of the RE series. I have an obsession with the two games now where I can predict who is coming where, when, how many people, etc. ;)

« Last edited by X__x on May 10th 2010 »

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
snakespec Posted at: 17:51 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842868
snakespec
+
+
cool man pretty awesome the RE forum is slowly being revived (i remember you as rate_me i think from a while ago from when i werent a member)

m3 was my preffered weapon during my first re5 runthrough but hydra i favour more of course to me nothing bests the m92f HG i love that
TheLlama said:
X__x Posted at: 17:53 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842869
X__x
+
+
rate_me and I are two different people. lol I was formerly poke.addicted. :P

Still, though. I use the M3 more than the Hydra because, well.. I just love the power. :D

Forgot I had this tag.

People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
snakespec Posted at: 17:57 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842872
snakespec
+
+
(oh xD remember that account name also)
m3 truly does have the power it also saves ammo because i resent infinite thats why m92f is good due to having a capacity of 100 bullets when fully upgraded
TheLlama said:
X__x Posted at: 18:02 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842877
X__x
+
+
It's too bad, though. RE4's Striker was better than how it is RE5. Now the same shotgun just sucks. D:

Forgot I had this tag.

snakespec Posted at: 18:12 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842887
snakespec
+
+
yeah but the strikers not bad in the mercenaries reunion as rebecca :P
TheLlama said:
X__x Posted at: 18:30 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842917
X__x
+
+
Yeah, but it is no longer the strongest shotgun anymore, nor the widest in shots fired. Now it's just.. average. D:

Forgot I had this tag.

snakespec Posted at: 18:32 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842923
snakespec
+
+
yeah...tis a sad moment :(
TheLlama said:
X__x Posted at: 18:39 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842931
X__x
+
+
Meh, the M3 is still my favorite because I call it the best! :D

Forgot I had this tag.

Insane dude Posted at: 19:55 May10 2010 Post ID: 2842972
Insane dude
+
+
Yea I just finished upgrading the M3 and It works much better for me than the hydra.

But I still refuse to use infinite .

snakespec Posted at: 04:25 May11 2010 Post ID: 2843080
snakespec
+
+
as do i insanedude
TheLlama said:
Volke Posted at: 14:39 May12 2010 Post ID: 2843631
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
X__x said:Actually, the M3 has a higher damage power than the Hydra, it's just the Hydra has a wider shot range than the M3, which makes it better when you're being swarmed by a mass of the bothersome pests from town, like in Chapter 1-1 when you and Sheva are turning down the one ally way after you get your weapons, there is a mad swarm of people coming to kill you. The Hydra has a better chance on hitting them, whereas the M3 does not, yet it does more power.Then again, when you're using the two of them on Infinite Ammo, it doesn't matter! :D

Oh, by the way, Volke resigned himself to me for RE4/5 earlier this year for the "authority" title of the RE series. I have an obsession with the two games now where I can predict who is coming where, when, how many people, etc. ;)

Do not forget I am the master of the overall series. 5 I'm no king at, because I haven't had as much opportunity as I would like to play the game. 4, you slightly outclasses me at. But what about 1? REmake? 2? 3? Code: Veronica? Thumbs Up

Heh, yeah I was disappointed at the outcome of the Striker this time around. It was without a doubt the best Shotgun in RE4.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close