Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

HELP PLEASE

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

puerto Posted at: 06:19 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920659
puerto
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi all, im new to this forum and Im sure this question has been asked a million times already, but I am going out of my mind...

I have completed all but Ndesu on RE5 (ps3) in veteran with Chris, but this guy is sending me nuts.
I have destroyed the parasite on his back 4 times yet he still keeps coming... what the hell am I doing wrong.
I have watched the videos and he drops after the third time.... but not on my console... Im beginning to think Im cursed.....
I have done all the usual stuff, dodging, destroying the boulders, killing the manjani and using the barrels etc but this mother will not die....

please help someone as my sanity is starting to suffer...
are there any tips, tricks or cheats to this?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted at: 08:28 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920686
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
If you can beat Ndesu on Veteran, you can beat anything in the game, pretty much.

Erm, there's not really a lot to suggest. Keep trying. When the Plagas burst out of his arms (not the big one), fire at those, as you'll cause much more damage that way. If the big one is going to burst out of his back, stop firing so that the gun turret will cool down and you can fire more readily at him, inflicting more hurt on El Gigante's grandfather.
Axionas Posted at: 09:11 Oct28 2010 Post ID: 2920695
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Pretty much what Volke said. Sept, it's El Gigante's Grandchild.

It's best to be quick. Destroy the ones on his body, then quickly go for the one on his back. I do it in decent bursts, so the gun doesn't overheat. But yeah, once you go for full veteran. Good luck with Professional :D
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close