Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

Most Fun Mission

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

X__x Posted at: 07:49 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935214
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
+
What was your "Most Fun Mission" in the game? There are a lot of chapters in RE5, so which is it?

My most fun chapter was when I killed NDESU on Professional rank. It took a while, though, since he charged the vehicle a lot. ;-;

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dnextreme88 Posted at: 07:56 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935223
dnextreme88
hg
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yes. I totally agree with that Ndesu boss battle. I would totally laugh everytime I hit his ugly face.

My most fun mission was chapter 1-1. Simply because you have to hold at least 7 minutes fighting Majinis and it was fun killing all of them. I would repeat them everytime I feel bored or if I want to blast some more majinis.

Avy & Sig by: Craizen
PSN ID: N0t0r10us-Killah

But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.
X__x Posted at: 08:00 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935225
X__x
+
+
Hehehe, if you loved fighting them so much, have you tried Chapter 6-3 when the ship is set to Self Destruct? Apparently, when you're running towards the location to fight Wesker, just before the two JJ's appear, the Majini's that appear seem to be unlimited and always come back with new ones before you open the blast doors.

Forgot I had this tag.

People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Volke Posted at: 04:50 Dec10 2010 Post ID: 2935489
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Yeah, 6-3 was cool, so probably that. Probably that one, although I did like the beginning of the game too.
X__x Posted at: 08:21 Dec10 2010 Post ID: 2935525
X__x
+
+
Ohh the beginning of the game when you fought the Executioner Majini. Yeah, his fights are fun to watch. Especially when you hit him with a rocket launcher.

Forgot I had this tag.

dnextreme88 Posted at: 16:29 Dec10 2010 Post ID: 2935631
dnextreme88
hg
Post Likes: 0
+
+
X__x said:Hehehe, if you loved fighting them so much, have you tried Chapter 6-3 when the ship is set to Self Destruct? Apparently, when you're running towards the location to fight Wesker, just before the two JJ's appear, the Majini's that appear seem to be unlimited and always come back with new ones before you open the blast doors.

What's a JJ? Can't seem to remember.

Are they really unlimited? I don't seem to know but thanks for the info

Avy & Sig by: Craizen
PSN ID: N0t0r10us-Killah

But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.
X__x Posted at: 08:56 Dec11 2010 Post ID: 2935866
X__x
+
+
JJ is the black Majini with the gatling gun from Resident Evil 4. He first appears in the first battle on the third map of RE4, The Island. He is very hard to kill. The only difference between RE4's JJ and RE5's JJ is the RE5 JJ has a bag on his back and the RE4 JJ has ammunition wrapped around his body. Multiple JJs call for multiple color, so that doesn't matter.

And, yeah, before we opened up the blast door in that second area to get through to the JJs, the Majini's just kept coming and coming like a never-ending plague.

Forgot I had this tag.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close